Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

This is a class action suit in the brewing.

You have Facebook, Shopify and Paypal all aiding and abetting foreign actors in the embezzlement of US and Canadian Currency from North America to China.

Facebook carries the ads and profits

Shopify hosts the store fronts

Paypal executes the transactions.

None of the three seem motivated to closing the loop, at least two of the three have been notified by customers and would be aware that there is a problem.   How could this thread be going on for 6 months?  Why have these companies not acted?  How much money has been exported as a result of these deceptive marketplaces?

If Paypal, Facebook and Shopify don't care then there must be a lawyer who does...

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I agree with everything you said. I have reported this to the US Postal Inspectors. They are using them to get their trash delivered.
Login to Me Too

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor
Here’s what PayPal tells ya about fraud: if an order doesn’t arrive or doesn’t match the description, we’ll reimburse the full cost of eligible purchase plus original shipping”. Which is total **bleep**. I got burned once with this company, it won’t happen again.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ay
Contributor
Contributor
Well **bleep** at this point I will take those chairs mayb mine will b shipped soon I ordered same chairs
Login to Me Too

BridgetMM
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, I too got scammed. Received my "RECLINER LUXURY CAMP CHAIRS" today....2 small stools that my cats can't even sit on. Filed a complaint but not looking like I will get my money back. 

Login to Me Too

kbuck22
Contributor
Contributor
In order to get my refund I had to file a complaint with the San Jose BBB. PayPal then proceeded to refund me. I too had to mail the item back and choose the cheapest option which only cost me 17$. My package was lighter on the return, it seems I accidentally only emailed the empty box back, my bad. I have not marked my BBB case resolved as the company is still operating. While PayPal said the do stop fraudulent companies I have told them I will not be satisfied and will not mark it resolved until that company is cut from their service.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I left a negative review for them on that link...you should too
Login to Me Too

Charlierock4125
New Community Member
Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. I bought a saw advertised on Facebook marketplace they had a great infomercial so I bought it $26+ now I realize I cant contact anybody no emails no phone number and no tracking number I hope PayPal gets me my money back somehow....
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Good luck on that!! Paypal doesn't care at all. That's why they are included in all the actions. E-commerce.gov US Postal Inspectors BBB Complain and file with everyone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.