cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Report it to Econsumer.gov. Also, I filed a complaint with the Postal Inspectors naming all the various names they use. I also included PayPal in the complaint
Highlighted
Contributor

They have decided to go with the seller in my dispute even after showing them an email to say the item was a mistake in advertising but still took all the money I paid,
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Scotty...they did the same to me back in November. Econsumer.gov..... Also, BBB..... I made a complaint to the Postal Inspectors.
Highlighted
Contributor

When was this?  If there have been so many frauds by this company it seems it's in PayPal's best interest to let the fraud continue.  They get money for every transaction.  I am in the same boat and after the initial description of the problem, I can't actually discuss the problem.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same thing happened to me. A product arrived that was nothing like what I ordered nor cost. Complained and went through the correct process and waited for a refund which I was promised. Delay after delay occurred in which PayPal then cancelled my claim. Ditto as I too was SHAFTED by BOTH.
Highlighted

I had the same problem. I purchased two furniture sets for my living room and patio. I weeks later, I recieved an odd looking hand bracelet that I did not order and showed the shipping came from china. I did not associate this with my previous order. When i filed a dispute with PayPal about not having recieved my furniture, the seller provided the tracking number of the bracelet. That's when I realized what happened. I was scammed. I tried to show that to PayPal but they ruled in the seller's favor. I'm starting to think that pay pal is a scam too. Talk about purchase protection!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here! I luckily got PayPal to reimburse me for the return shipping. But I’m out $50 with absolutely nothing to show for it and PayPal couldn’t care less. Won’t be going thru them in the future. No need since thru don’t back you.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also have the same problem my dad ordered a $119.00 pool three weeks ago and i still haven't gotten our pool. After i dis research on this website so far its a scam were going to get our refund hope the police catch them slipping, when we hear the news were coming to press charges then visit that jail and my family and i is gonna laugh at them during their jail time. If they get out were going to sue the whole company hope you rot you punks, I also consider everyone order their items from somewhere else then this company or other scam company, i personally order from walmart or amazon.
Highlighted
Contributor

Me as well... no contact even to confirm the purchase and no response to emails. Have had my case dismissed as seller said they sent product... ordered a rechargeable electric mop... received to cloth cleaning pads. PayPal is a joke especially when you see the complaints are all the same. Chinese scam and PayPal playing along.
Highlighted
New Community Member

This company is a straight up fraud. I ordered two luxury camp chairs and was sent two 1 foot high aluminum bars with a cloth holding them together. It's junk and PayPal should not let them use their payment platform for payments. I filled a Claim for my money to be returned