cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Well **bleep** at this point I will take those chairs mayb mine will b shipped soon I ordered same chairs
Highlighted
Contributor

Yep, I too got scammed. Received my "RECLINER LUXURY CAMP CHAIRS" today....2 small stools that my cats can't even sit on. Filed a complaint but not looking like I will get my money back. 

Highlighted
Contributor

yes and now they have a new name and website advertising in Facebook
https://www.lxymo.com/products/-2020-new%EF%BC%81-free-shipping-worldwide-recliner-luxury-camping-ch...

Highlighted
Contributor

In order to get my refund I had to file a complaint with the San Jose BBB. PayPal then proceeded to refund me. I too had to mail the item back and choose the cheapest option which only cost me 17$. My package was lighter on the return, it seems I accidentally only emailed the empty box back, my bad. I have not marked my BBB case resolved as the company is still operating. While PayPal said the do stop fraudulent companies I have told them I will not be satisfied and will not mark it resolved until that company is cut from their service.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I left a negative review for them on that link...you should too
Highlighted
New Community Member

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. I bought a saw advertised on Facebook marketplace they had a great infomercial so I bought it $26+ now I realize I cant contact anybody no emails no phone number and no tracking number I hope PayPal gets me my money back somehow....
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Good luck on that!! Paypal doesn't care at all. That's why they are included in all the actions. E-commerce.gov US Postal Inspectors BBB Complain and file with everyone.
Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered chairs, got 6”X6” stools that stood 9” tall. Attempted to rectify but had same experience as others, I.e., attempts to extort more money or offer a minimal discount on a product that was useless and unwanted. I am about to dispute through PayPal in hopes that at least they live up to their obligations. I’m not optimistic. The blatant (and apparently repeated) fraudulent transactions which PayPal apparently allows to continue should worry PayPal. Like others, I choose to use PayPal as a second line of defense against crap like this. If they don’t come through, I’ll change my buying habits. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I also received the stools instead of the chairs. There have been some comments about how "you should have known it was a hoax" but I figured with the Paypal option it was a verified seller. And the site was very well made. 

I filed a claim with Paypal and then came here and saw that PayPal is not backing anyone. At first the company responded they I could take a 20% refund and not return anything, or pay shipping to send it back for a full refund. I replied that is not good enough and they had been reported to Paypal and my credit card company. They replied back that they will give me a 50% refund and I will not have to send anything back. I accepted it because I am just done dealing with them and it looks like PayPal isn't going to be any help. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same scenario I am going through. I’m banking on PayPal and if they **bleep** me too, I will try my credit card company. The posts here suggest that this is clearly fraud and I really am hoping someone will back us up. It’s a criminal act, pure and simple.