Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

keithmoon
Contributor
Contributor

If any of you are waiting for help from PayPal, don't hold your breath. They are making money off of this scam.

If you look at the first page of this topic, you will see that there over 460 posts from people who were ripped off.

I'm guessing that's just the tip of the iceberg. 

Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

you probably received a tracked piece of plastic rubbish, which you trashed....
they delivered Paypal refuse to reimburse

Login to Me Too

csavary
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received a positive outcome with PayPal in these dispute
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

No!
I just received this!
which is a lie as I warned them that the company was a scammer even before the kiddies chair arrived!
when it did arrive I sent pictures of the crappy chair.
The never asked me for any supporting information, PayPal supports scams and frauds in preference to customers!

We received the claim(s) you opened on 21 May 2020.

We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). The decision was made because we did not receive a response from you with supporting details for the case.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Learn More about PayPal Purchase Protection

Find out how your purchases are protected and how we investigate claims by clicking Security at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-67304077 

Transaction Amount: $26.98 USD 

Dispute Amount: $26.98 USD 

Transaction ID: 3H3995233H4500314 

Transaction Date: 8 May 2020

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you used PayPal credit, dispute it through the credit card company. You'll get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

I got on the phone after receiving my rejection, and complained about the decision and they reversed it!.
I laid it on about the number of people who have also been scammed and suggested that they looked at the community pages!
waiting for the credit to appear on my card!

Success!

Thank you payPal

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
You are lucky! I posted negative things on their FB page and they asked me to take it down, which I won't as long as they are supporting the fraud. What they are concerned about is that I told them that hundreds and hundreds of their customers are reporting them to the various agencies. They insist that they don't do business with companies that commit fraud or run scams. Lol
Login to Me Too

NRoberts2499
Contributor
Contributor
That is also a violation of FTC rules. Please file a report! It's not hard and it will help.
Login to Me Too

Quilter2
Contributor
Contributor

Jrudd

I paid $26.98 (x2) for what was supposed to be a recliner luxury champ chair on May 10, 2020. I just received the first delivery and it was not what was purchased. Instead it was a small fold up stool big enough for a toddler, not a 250 lbs. grown man.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.