Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Jables420
Contributor
Contributor

They didn't ban the company.  They just helped the company scam me out of $60 USD!  I wish I would have looked here before ordering

Login to Me Too

ozzy_england
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same thing happened to me. A product arrived that was nothing like what I ordered nor cost. Complained and went through the correct process and waited for a refund which I was promised. Delay after delay occurred in which PayPal then cancelled my claim. Ditto as I too was SHAFTED by BOTH.
Login to Me Too

Snahla
I had the same problem. I purchased two furniture sets for my living room and patio. I weeks later, I recieved an odd looking hand bracelet that I did not order and showed the shipping came from china. I did not associate this with my previous order. When i filed a dispute with PayPal about not having recieved my furniture, the seller provided the tracking number of the bracelet. That's when I realized what happened. I was scammed. I tried to show that to PayPal but they ruled in the seller's favor. I'm starting to think that pay pal is a scam too. Talk about purchase protection!!
Login to Me Too

rxtine
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! I luckily got PayPal to reimburse me for the return shipping. But I’m out $50 with absolutely nothing to show for it and PayPal couldn’t care less. Won’t be going thru them in the future. No need since thru don’t back you.
Login to Me Too

Jonathanhewitt
Contributor
Contributor
I also have the same problem my dad ordered a $119.00 pool three weeks ago and i still haven't gotten our pool. After i dis research on this website so far its a scam were going to get our refund hope the police catch them slipping, when we hear the news were coming to press charges then visit that jail and my family and i is gonna laugh at them during their jail time. If they get out were going to sue the whole company hope you rot you punks, I also consider everyone order their items from somewhere else then this company or other scam company, i personally order from walmart or amazon.
Login to Me Too

Befrenda
Contributor
Contributor
Me as well... no contact even to confirm the purchase and no response to emails. Have had my case dismissed as seller said they sent product... ordered a rechargeable electric mop... received to cloth cleaning pads. PayPal is a joke especially when you see the complaints are all the same. Chinese scam and PayPal playing along.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a straight up fraud. I ordered two luxury camp chairs and was sent two 1 foot high aluminum bars with a cloth holding them together. It's junk and PayPal should not let them use their payment platform for payments. I filled a Claim for my money to be returned
Login to Me Too

mos5424
Contributor
Contributor
Know how u fill i ordered a large cat play tower and recieved a 6"square box with a hole in it paypal rejected my claim.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
As long as you received something from the scam company you won't get a refund from PayPal. You will have to contact the seller, get a return address, and send it back to China at your cost. Include a tracking number with the return. Most of the time the claim will still be denied because they will claim damage to it.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
I believe you are 100% correct. I am filing a complaint with the better business bureau
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.