Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Keith..... PayPal is very aware of the hundreds and hundreds of complaints but I just don't think they care. I haven't used my Paypal since November and have no plans to ever do again. File a complaint with Econsumer.gov and name both companies. I've also reported this whole scam to the US Postal Inspectors.
Login to Me Too

keithmoon
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, that is good advice about filing the complaint. I must have been temporarily insane to even think that they would actually honor their claim to get our money back from scammers. 

Login to Me Too

Mel1823
Contributor
Contributor
Rhis comoany is a rip off. I purchaswd an itne from this company on April 27, 2020. To this day, June 18, 2020 I have yet to receive my itens. I don't have a genuine email to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

TonyToniTone
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, I am in this boat too. I ordered something from a website and it was charged. When it arrived in the mail today, I could only laugh at what the item was. Totally not what was ordered. Further, the mailing label says it came from California but clearly you can see that it is a label that was placed over the original mailing label. In any attempt to remove the current mailing label would destroy and evidence of the original label. I think that the company is working with someone from the US; mailed from the company to said person or persons and in turn, they will put their own mailing label and forward it to the customer. Such a scam for a few bucks. I am filing a dispute today in hopes that Paypal will come through and do the right thing. 

Login to Me Too

Freelandfolkart
Contributor
Contributor

This company/person is a total FRAUD!!!  Placed an order for a Garden Seat online.  Company stated that they ship in the United States but they do NOT, they are located in China.  After waiting over two weeks I contacted this company.  They stated that they are behind but would ship shortly. I received a tracking number but was unable to track.  Another week later I received a small bag which apparently is part of the Garden Seat I purchased, but did not receive the Garden Seat which is what I wanted.  I submitted a claim to PayPal sending them pictures of the packaging, tracking number and the item I received.  PayPal contacted this seller.  Seller stated if I shipped back they would be reimburse me.  This is exactly how they are able to scam you!  It would cost me more than what I paid for this to send this back to China when this was shipped clearly from Rochester, NY and I have proof that this was shipped from Rochester.  PayPal stated that I do not have a case now unless I send this back to China, not where I received this from!  Just totally unbelievable.  It is crazy to me how this company can get away with doing this!  They must have a third party shipper in the States, but when you do not receive what you purchased, they want you to send the item back to their country.  This person knows full well that people will not pay the cost to send back to a foreign country so they are out of their money!  

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I have reported this to the US Postal Inspectors. This fraud company is using drop shippers and the Postal Service to do the scam.
Login to Me Too

Freelandfolkart
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for doing this.
Login to Me Too

bmorsh
Contributor
Contributor

You're lucky. Some people bought a tennis ball from them for $40. Some bought TP for $76. I bought a $1 basket for $50. I have mounted it over my desk never to order online again unless I know it is a reputable company. They are a total fraud, and PayPal is enabling them, despite all these complaints they continue to use "the same" PayPal identity and account on several fraudulent sites. I consider them to be organized crime, we have no idea how many other identities they have. I used the shipping address on the package I received to tracked them, they actually have a place 20 minute drive from my home, some 7 companies registered out of the "same" little address. And the director of these lives 15 minutes from my home!!! Under Canadian law, I can't do anything. It is international order, they will claim the address in Ontario is an independent fulfilment centre, has nothing to do with the Chinese operation. I am certain they are 100% connected. It's just not worth the aggravation. I learnt my lesson. After years of doing online shopping, I learnt how easily we can be cheated, and that my selection of PayPal was a mistake. PayPal will not be making money off me starting next month, I am moving everything away.

Login to Me Too

duanemkuefler
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for a set of slip climbing tree shoes and have not received them yet and it has been a long time.
Login to Me Too

bmorsh
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.