cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Thank you, I will try not as described

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, I proved to Paypal that the supplied return address was bogus, the Post code did not match the province or the original dispatch address.
So first PayPal denied I had supplied tracing information despite  supplying screen shots of the tracking info. Then it took too long and finally that the parcel tracing could not prove delivery to a fake address!
I accused PayPal of of complicity with the scam company and only interested in their cut of the fraud!

Highlighted
Contributor

you ordered the luxury camping chair too?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

This company has at least 3 names with many,many names of smaller companies. They open up, post on FB or wherever , then go away and come hack with yet another name. I got scammed back in October and have been commenting since. The US Postal Inspectors have been notified.
Highlighted
Contributor

$599

Highlighted
Contributor

I can tell you already I've been fighting for 183 dollars back and yet I'm being denied for not providing tracking which I have provided it and they sided with Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd then closed my case. I got it reopened because I showed I provided it and PayPal said they were wrong and I did provide it but yet now PayPal sides again with Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd stating again I didn't provide tracking. Here's the tracking number for all of you to see USPS CH094298002US. Hope you found this helpful.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I retired from the USPS and don't recognize the letters in front of the numbers. Tracking numbers have no letters. This looks more like a foreign tracking number. Plus when you put this number in to the USPS tracking all it shows is the number was created. It should show more. Are you sure this is the tracking number you received?
Highlighted
Contributor

Kash, try tracking it with 17track.net.  Its what these crooks told me to use when they sent me bogus tracking.  Its all in Chinese, but it will prove to Paypal that its not moving anywhere.  I saw yours on there and it shows it started shipping on 3/10 in Wisconsin (again all in Chinese) and has been hung up somewhere since 3/31.  Go to your Paypal account, go to the "HELP" tab, and down to "HELP CENTER".  Then go the the MESSAGE CENTER and start a message.  Tell them whats going on and show them your 17track.net tracking (screen shot if you have to).  Tell them that your package hasn't moved since March 31.  Refer to this forum and what is going on with everybody and tell them to do the right thing.  I went through this as well and got my money refunded by Paypal, and even though it was only for $36, it was the principal of it. I wasn't going to let them win.  

Tags (1)
Highlighted
New Community Member

Well they didn't ban them fast enough! They got me too!
Highlighted
Contributor

The same. I ordered The Ultimate Travel Playpen for my  kid and they send be a piece of cloth ??..  fkin thiefs