Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
The payment went through PayPal but is through my bank
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
You should cancel it with your credit card company now. PayPal seems to be in bed with these criminals
Login to Me Too

jfetchick
Contributor
Contributor

So my dispute was in my favor, PayPal sent instructions to send back my item HOWEVER w/the corona virus social distancing instead of going to the post office or fed-ex etc... i tried doing it online. The Online requires a phone number, apparently Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. doesnt provide 1 and PayPay backes them. I finally got some one on their chat site and the said I NEEDED PROOF  of that so I sent this 

jfetchick_0-1584963600447.png  

jfetchick_0-1584963874412.png

and this is what I received today

jfetchick_2-1584963732773.png

A big hearty thank you to PayPal .... 

Login to Me Too

Samanthacook38
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in discussions with the company for same thing, said I signed for item which no one did and I haven't recieved my putting mats. I have the video of what I ordered has I was ordering for someone else. They are offering me 50 % refund.
Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

I sent them website where I ordered, has a 5 minute video on what I ordered, instead I received a item that was in no way what was advertised. Received my cheap item from Chino,CA. Then was told to return it to China. It is mail fraud, because they are shipping from a US address and wanting return sent to China. US address is the original return address because it is the one on package. Not China! There are a number of other forums on the company and people ripped off.

Login to Me Too

brando692
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a battery powered pruner off facebook from this company.  What I received 6 weeks later was a plastic piece of crap pvc cutter that could not have cost more than a dollar.  Paypal closed my dispute because seller had shipped a product.  No where close to the product I had ordered.  How did this company get on facebook and there are over 400 complaints on PayPal about them.  First and last time I ever order something off Facebook.  I should have known better.  Live and learn.

Login to Me Too

Pia46
Contributor
Contributor

Did you file your dispute as “not as described”? If you filed that it was not received, it will be denied since tracking will show delivered. Try again.

Login to Me Too

brando692
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I will try not as described

Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I proved to Paypal that the supplied return address was bogus, the Post code did not match the province or the original dispatch address.
So first PayPal denied I had supplied tracing information despite  supplying screen shots of the tracking info. Then it took too long and finally that the parcel tracing could not prove delivery to a fake address!
I accused PayPal of of complicity with the scam company and only interested in their cut of the fraud!

Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

you ordered the luxury camping chair too?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.