Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

MO_USA
New Community Member
Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. also scammed me. Ordered a RECLINER LUXURY CAMP CHAIR - CAMPING CHAIR ORDINARY and received a tiny foot stool I wouldn’t pay$3 for. The fact PayPale knows this company is fraudulent and allows them to continue to scam customers says all you need to know about PayPal. Don’t expect any help from them.
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same, and have the kiddies stool and I have opened a complainy with PayPal

Login to Me Too

craftmatic
Contributor
Contributor

I was just scammed by this "company". I saw an advertisement for a "Mini Electric Dual Speed Handheld Sewing Machine with Pressure Foot". I ordered it on May 11, 2020, and once I received a confirmation email I saw it was from a foreign company so I Googled the name "Dongguan Shunfa" and saw all the complaints about fraud. I filed a case with Paypal on June 1, 2020, to try to reverse the transaction and the "company" replied and said they had already shipped the product. Well, I got a tiny envelope in the mail today with a bogus return mailing address as "Online Sellers" and there was a freaking piece of metal in there the size of a quarter. It goes to absolutely nothing and is something they just dropped in the mail to generate a tracking number to make it seem like they are legit. Paypal needs to shut down their account with all of these complaints. The only reason why I trusted buying on their website is that I trust Paypal. I hope I can get my $24 back. Luckily it wasn't more than that. 

Login to Me Too

bmorsh
Contributor
Contributor

These guys are absolute fraud. They sent me a tiny basket in place of a kitchen sink I had ordered. They claimed it was an error by their marketing department. That's enough for any credit card company to get my money back. But paypal has a bizarre dispute mechanism. These fraudsters sent the item to me from an address that is a 20 minute drive from my home, but expect me to ship it back to China, in an address in Chinese which I can't even use in Canada. Watching how many fraud complaints exists here against them, I have no ides why PayPal still allows them to cheat people. PayPal is enabling this fraudster. 

Login to Me Too

WeedWeed

PayPal should be sued they let scams go on with pay pal. When a seller gives a expired shipping date PayPal doesn't even do anything they make you wait for your money even after they know its a scam it took me 5 days to get a refund that should be fast and easy. You have to file a IC3 complaint to get anything done. Now when the FBI gets involved they PayPal dose something. Have a problem go here Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) 

It is a gov site for internet crimes I say SUE PAYPAL!!

Login to Me Too

sparklyronnie

I ordered the dog tennis ball launcher, for $45.99 CAD.  Took 3 months which is np, but only a tennis ball arrived?  $46 bucks for a tennis ball.  Tried the email address and its clearly a scam.  also the phone number is not in service.  Beware: they advertised on instagram - total scam. The dog is **bleep** too. 

Login to Me Too

bmorsh
Contributor
Contributor

And if you ask for a refund, they'll eventually approve it, after you send the tennis ball to them in China, some address where it will cost you $70 to send a ball too.

Login to Me Too

AjayMahato
Contributor
Contributor
Even I order an items of 50USD they sent 2$ product and i keep on contacting but they never reply to me
Login to Me Too

JanetEisworth
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a pool for my grandson $599– never received. They sent me a notice saying they didn’t sell them. Canceled my credit card— filed dispute in May — no $ back — put charge on new card . I am going to report to police & never use PayPal again unless it’s resolved immediately
Login to Me Too

keithmoon
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been a victim of fraud from this person. I filed a complaint with PayPal and was turned down the next day.

So where is the buyer protection ?  Surely they must be aware of this problem, since there are so many complaints. I have been using paypal for many years. But in the future I will be very wary of using PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.