cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. CLASS ACTION SUIT NEEDED!

As one of the originators of this thread, since I first posted over 435 people  defrauded by Dongguan Logistics have all experienced consumer fraud. PayPal will NOT back you up. In fact, they lied to me and said that they were no longer doing business with this company, when in fact we clearly see this is not the case.

This community forum is a waste of time insofar as getting any satisfaction from them. What's needed is a consumer advocacy attorney to file a class action suit against both the company and PayPal on our behalf. I suggest Lemberg Law in Connecticut[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] with whom I have had excellent success against both a bank and a fitness center that did not follow consumer laws

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. CLASS ACTION SUIT-LEMBERG LAW

Lemberg Law has a special consumer line for class action options and studies. Call the numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and press 4. Lemberg Law, <removed>. Time for action!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

So, when I Google the shipping address <removed>, it turns out to be a residence. At least 6 companies are using that address...including one called Shy full.

Site jabber shows 121 One star reviews for the same fraudulent shenanigans...

There are a bunch of BBB complaints...their response is basically boilerplate:
"we are a logistic company here in US; and we are not the seller or manufacturer of the products. The original company resides in China."

It looks like they utilize USPS e-VS system to help with the theft...

The e-VS, or Electronic Verification System, allows high-volume package mailers and package consolidators to document and pay postage.

At a minimum, the NY AG and/or USPS crimes department should yank their mail meter...
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I agree and will be reporting to the Postal Inspectors.
Highlighted
Contributor

I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. They scammed the wrong one this time. I'm filing a complaint with the U.S. Post Office now since it's a federal crime to abuse their mailing system.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Good can you send me details of where to log a complaint Thanks
Highlighted

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I placed an online order with this awful company May 24th - within 10-minutes I realized I didn't want the product - inflatable pool $124 - I emailed 7 different people as there were so many contacts - asking to immediately cancel my order since the order was still pending and to issue me a refund - for a week they continued to reply to me about 'why would I want to cancel and offer me discount options' - I REPEATEDLY replied no thanks - I also have a claim with PayPal as I've asked for a refund - I've also uploaded email exchange so they can see that I asked for the product to be cancelled BEFORE they shipped it - PayPal has not made a decision yet - however today I get the unwanted package. Im beyond **bleep**! Now this means I have to pay and return it based off the responses I see in this thread and the likelihood of me getting my money back is pointless. I will also join any class action suit so there many companies can be shut down permanently.
Highlighted
Contributor

you and I are 2 of the many who have complained about this company, i also am waiting on my full refund, if i find an fraud agency that can consolidate ALL the complaints, i will ley you know

take care and be safe

Elizabeth

Highlighted
New Community Member

Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. also scammed me. Ordered a RECLINER LUXURY CAMP CHAIR - CAMPING CHAIR ORDINARY and received a tiny foot stool I wouldn’t pay$3 for. The fact PayPale knows this company is fraudulent and allows them to continue to scam customers says all you need to know about PayPal. Don’t expect any help from them.
Highlighted
Contributor

I did the same, and have the kiddies stool and I have opened a complainy with PayPal