Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

The only time I realised that they were not a US company was when PayPal sent me the receipt!

Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor
Did you report them Federally?
Login to Me Too

SamCookeFan1
Contributor
Contributor

As one of the originators of this thread, since I first posted over 435 people  defrauded by Dongguan Logistics have all experienced consumer fraud. PayPal will NOT back you up. In fact, they lied to me and said that they were no longer doing business with this company, when in fact we clearly see this is not the case.

This community forum is a waste of time insofar as getting any satisfaction from them. What's needed is a consumer advocacy attorney to file a class action suit against both the company and PayPal on our behalf. I suggest Lemberg Law in Connecticut[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] with whom I have had excellent success against both a bank and a fitness center that did not follow consumer laws

Login to Me Too

SamCookeFan1
Contributor
Contributor

Lemberg Law has a special consumer line for class action options and studies. Call the numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and press 4. Lemberg Law, <removed>. Time for action!!!

Login to Me Too

CaliDawg
Contributor
Contributor

So, when I Google the shipping address <removed>, it turns out to be a residence. At least 6 companies are using that address...including one called Shy full.

Site jabber shows 121 One star reviews for the same fraudulent shenanigans...

There are a bunch of BBB complaints...their response is basically boilerplate:
"we are a logistic company here in US; and we are not the seller or manufacturer of the products. The original company resides in China."

It looks like they utilize USPS e-VS system to help with the theft...

The e-VS, or Electronic Verification System, allows high-volume package mailers and package consolidators to document and pay postage.

At a minimum, the NY AG and/or USPS crimes department should yank their mail meter...
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I agree and will be reporting to the Postal Inspectors.
Login to Me Too

craftmatic
Contributor
Contributor

I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. They scammed the wrong one this time. I'm filing a complaint with the U.S. Post Office now since it's a federal crime to abuse their mailing system.  

Login to Me Too

Greenbandit
Contributor
Contributor
Good can you send me details of where to log a complaint Thanks
Login to Me Too

Fashanklin
I placed an online order with this awful company May 24th - within 10-minutes I realized I didn't want the product - inflatable pool $124 - I emailed 7 different people as there were so many contacts - asking to immediately cancel my order since the order was still pending and to issue me a refund - for a week they continued to reply to me about 'why would I want to cancel and offer me discount options' - I REPEATEDLY replied no thanks - I also have a claim with PayPal as I've asked for a refund - I've also uploaded email exchange so they can see that I asked for the product to be cancelled BEFORE they shipped it - PayPal has not made a decision yet - however today I get the unwanted package. Im beyond **bleep**! Now this means I have to pay and return it based off the responses I see in this thread and the likelihood of me getting my money back is pointless. I will also join any class action suit so there many companies can be shut down permanently.
Login to Me Too

Greenbandit
Contributor
Contributor

you and I are 2 of the many who have complained about this company, i also am waiting on my full refund, if i find an fraud agency that can consolidate ALL the complaints, i will ley you know

take care and be safe

Elizabeth

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.