Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Kambo009
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing Happened to me and it took PAYPAL 2 months to do an investigation and they declined my CLAIM because the Scammer provided them with a tracking Number... I had told PayPal I received an item that wasn't as described which was just an empty plastic container.. I am now thinking PAYPAL is behind the whole thing.. they setup these dumbly companies to Launder their money through it.. 

Login to Me Too

heatherd26

I ordered from their website; which I agree looked legit and had PayPal logo and other banks sponsoring it, etc... was worded with good grammar, etc.  

I have not received any products!!!!!  Trying to file a claim through Paypal but that has also been frustrating and complicated. 

Login to Me Too

Calnan4
I got scammed by this company
Login to Me Too

rishi9
Contributor
Contributor

forget PayPal! They are cheater partner with this fraud company so don't waste time just file claim with your credit card company and they will pay you back from paypal account please. I contacted VISA and immediately they honored my claim and paid me full amount. The Paypal is still reviewing my case means they are cheater partner. 

Login to Me Too

mpeterso
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased two chairs and haven't heard a thing from them. Tried to find a way to contact them and nothing exists. Don't get scammed by this company!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Greenbandit
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the warning, but came to late, there are at least 200 + including myself been scammed by this company, we are all trying to get our money back, by constantly raising disputes with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

you probably received an anonymous tracked package, I ordered a tent, got a christmas decoration. So when you claim it was not delivered, they produce a tracking slip!
Then they demand it's returned, but not to the original dispatch address but to an fake address. So when delivery fails PayPal say tough, parcel not tracked despite proving the supplied return address was false!

Login to Me Too

CalicoMan
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah these guys are a joke.  Ordered a 4 ft. tall cat tree and received a 3 inch little wooden box.  They offered a 10% refund, then 30, and finally a 40% refund.  They notified me and said it would take 3-5 days before it shows up as a credit in my bank.  We'll see if that happens.  And then they had the nerve of asking me to leave them 5 star feedback--are you frickin' serious?   Oh well, live and learn...!lady harbour.jpg

Login to Me Too

bmorsh
Contributor
Contributor

You're lucky. They told me it wasn't their fault (for the 25 cm basket they sent me instead of the 85 cm full blown kitchen rack) because "their marketing department" put the wrong description, wrong picture et cetera. I expected a full refund, they said they'll pay it back to me if I send it back, to CHINA! But they sent it to me from an address 20 minute drive from my home!!!! It costs me 3X what I paid for the item to send it back.

Login to Me Too

brandichristian
Contributor
Contributor
This is why i have to look up stuff nowadays bcuz ppl like this i knew i wasnt trippn so now i know ill be calling my back asap
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.