Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Angelwings60
My mother and I ordered a sewing machine on May 4 2020. Neither one of us have receive our order from this company! It appears countless individuals have had the same problem.
Login to Me Too

Jah21
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just found about this Company. I thought I was ordering a 2 quilling sets on offer buy one get one free. What I got were 2 tweezers from China and not what I was expecting from the USA. I don’t think it will be worth my while bothering to try and get my money back it only came to around £12.00 in sterling. Looks like lots of you have had problems with this Company and with PayPal as well. Oh well - lessoned learned. Don’t respond to offers posted on facebook
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

Twice I have bought items advertised on Facebook, both times ripped off!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
FB doesn't care any more than PayPal does. Advertising dollars pay the bills. Econsumer.gov...site them both!
Login to Me Too

CaliDawg
Contributor
Contributor

Wow...this is unbelievable!

Over 400 other folks ripped off by these scammers...

I searched on their Paypal email:  <removed> and found this thread...alas, too late...:-(

So, I ordered 2ea folding Garden Kneelers and Seats for $38.97 shipped...and, only received the included tool pouch...not the actual hardware...

It looked legit..."ships from US warehouse"...product images showed North Americans using them in their gardens...etc...

Well, after a month of waiting...a small pouch showed up in the mail with 2 cloth pouches...I thought maybe that they got shipped separately because they ran out at the factory when original items were boxed or something...after a few days, I checked to see if their was another tracking number and didn't see one...so, I contacted them...got the usual run-around from Libra (Jieyi) apologizing for the misrepresentation and offering me a 10% discount because it is going to cost $20 to ship them back...oh, and don't ship to the address that they were shipped from...Rochester, NY...sounds familiar, huh?

Anyways, I just escalated my case...really disgusted that this type of scam by this company has not been stopped...

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I got the same email where they admitted their ad was misleading. I included that with everything else that PayPal asked for. Even with that admission PayPal sided with the fraud company. This company gets me thinking about mail fraud. Being a retiree I believe still have contacts. I think it's time to get serious!
Login to Me Too

CaliDawg
Contributor
Contributor

CaliDawg
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed...this is definitely mail fraud...they are using the USPS (United States Postal Service) to help perpetuate their criminal acts of theft...

I have a couple of clients that are US Federal Prosecutors...I will run this up their flagpoles...

I would never have clicked their BUY NOW button if I knew that this was not a US based business...
They are exploiting the Facebook and Paypal platforms to execute their crimes...I hope that somebody there steps up to do something about it...

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Cali....Paypal and Facebook are just as guilty as the scam company. They've both been notified numerous times yet they continue dealing with them.
Login to Me Too

CaliDawg
Contributor
Contributor

So, I finally got my case resolved in my favor...but, only after finally getting through to actually talk to a PP rep after multiple attempts...

I meticulously uploaded documents to the case file...screen shots, emails, and photos...etc...

I filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)...from their Wiki:

"The mission of IC3 is to provide the public with a reliable and convenient reporting mechanism to submit information to the Federal Bureau of Investigation concerning suspected Internet-facilitated criminal activity and to develop alliances with law enforcement and industry partners. Information is analyzed and disseminated for investigative and intelligence purposes to law enforcement and for public awareness."

Unfortunately, I was prompted several more times after uploading my complaint. "To continue with this investigation, a report must be filed with a law enforcement agency or government organization...Please provide any information we ask you to send us within 10 days. If we don't hear back from you within this time frame, we may decide this case in the seller’s favor."

It took the PP rep less than a minute to fully understand the scam and rule in my favor...

Anyway, my advice is to not give up or get worn down...which is all a part of this scam company's business plan...

It certainly is unbelievable that one has to go to this extent to prove a scam occurred, that is this obvious...the scammers should not get the benefit of doubt...

I will never be buying anything advertised on Facebook ever again...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.