cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Hay ho, guess what, I too bought from Dongguan Shunfa Logistics, I have read ALL the complaints, wish I had discovered them b4 parting with my hard earned cash. There must be some governing body that we can complain to who deals with international fraudulent companies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Someone replied yesterday that they are going to notify their police department. If they can't do anything, perhaps they can advice me of where to go. I've reported both companies to Econsumer.gov. As far as I'm concerned, they are both scamming us.
Highlighted
Contributor

See, YOU caused the misunderstanding. Is this how communism works?

Highlighted
Contributor

Just received another email from company, " our suggestion is that you return item, will cost you more then $20, do not send item to return address on package, (chino,CA), we will send you a return shipping address." Paypals has not responded to my dispute at all. I paid with paypals credit card.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Wait till PayPal refuses to do the right thing. Then, dispute it with PayPal's credit card. You will get a full refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

Received email, " here is address to return item". "Consignee:Iris, <removed> Baoan District 518000, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China."

Highlighted
Contributor

Looks as if they have all the angles covered. They send you something that isn't practical to return. Can you dispute through your CC company?

Highlighted
Contributor

Is my next step. Have filed complaints with a couple of places already.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Yes...but wait till PayPal denies your claim. Then contact your CC company
Highlighted
Contributor

ordered 4k dashcam.  what i got is 720p.  the app to set up the camera dont work, will not connect.  now, paypal wants me to ship it back to china.  the postage is about the same price as the dashcam