cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I ordered an Interactive automatic dog ball launcher & did not receive the item. When I tried to go back to the website to contact the company it was a dead link. After contacting Paypal they responded that the item had indeed been shipped - Today 2 months after contacting them I received a single broken tennis ball! Definitely feeling ripped off & have escalated my paypal resolution claim. Thank goodness I used paypal & not card details.

Highlighted
Contributor

I did the same and paypal sided with the scammers same as hundred of others from my understanding
Highlighted
Contributor

bet you wont get a refund!
sorry....

Highlighted
Contributor

We all used PayPal and because the company shipped “something” PayPal won’t refund us. And we cannot contact PayPal...or I couldn’t.
Highlighted
Contributor

My current claim, they supplied a questionnaire, and there was an option for something of little on no value!  
open a dispute, hopefully you will still have whatever was sent so you can send a photo with your claim.
I ordered a tent and received a piece of plastic!

Highlighted
Contributor

I Will send My case to My bank/MasterCard. And Police. international scam and fraud where PayPal is involved as a money broker
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I reported mine to my CC company too and within minutes had my money back. Are you reporting them to your local police? I'm more than willing to jump on that bandwagon!! This company has at least 3 names they use plus all the individual companies they flood Facebook with.
Highlighted
Contributor

do you have a list one names?

Highlighted
Contributor

I have also purchased from this fraudulent company on 10th April

3 x Automatic tennis ball launchers  $49.97 USA dollars

After waiting 2 months I've received today (6th June) just three rubbish tennis balls!

There email contact address is not recognised. I thought I was buying from the USA not China.

Can someone supply a valid email address please?  - Suzi8

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

If you paid by Paypal go to your account and check fir recent transactions. This purchase will show up. From there you can get the info you need.