Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

mjkershaw1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an Interactive automatic dog ball launcher & did not receive the item. When I tried to go back to the website to contact the company it was a dead link. After contacting Paypal they responded that the item had indeed been shipped - Today 2 months after contacting them I received a single broken tennis ball! Definitely feeling ripped off & have escalated my paypal resolution claim. Thank goodness I used paypal & not card details.

Login to Me Too

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same and paypal sided with the scammers same as hundred of others from my understanding
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

bet you wont get a refund!
sorry....

Login to Me Too

Quilter2
Contributor
Contributor
We all used PayPal and because the company shipped “something” PayPal won’t refund us. And we cannot contact PayPal...or I couldn’t.
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

My current claim, they supplied a questionnaire, and there was an option for something of little on no value!  
open a dispute, hopefully you will still have whatever was sent so you can send a photo with your claim.
I ordered a tent and received a piece of plastic!

Login to Me Too

TSdive
Contributor
Contributor
I Will send My case to My bank/MasterCard. And Police. international scam and fraud where PayPal is involved as a money broker
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I reported mine to my CC company too and within minutes had my money back. Are you reporting them to your local police? I'm more than willing to jump on that bandwagon!! This company has at least 3 names they use plus all the individual companies they flood Facebook with.
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

do you have a list one names?

Login to Me Too

suzi8
Contributor
Contributor

I have also purchased from this fraudulent company on 10th April

3 x Automatic tennis ball launchers  $49.97 USA dollars

After waiting 2 months I've received today (6th June) just three rubbish tennis balls!

There email contact address is not recognised. I thought I was buying from the USA not China.

Can someone supply a valid email address please?  - Suzi8

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you paid by Paypal go to your account and check fir recent transactions. This purchase will show up. From there you can get the info you need.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.