Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Kashwilson
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree. Use Amazon. They actually back you 100% unlike PayPal apparently.
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal disputes,  but dont hold your breath!

Login to Me Too

moodyvsn78
Contributor
Contributor
Not true!! I have had 3 instances where the seller either never sent the item or I got something different than advertised. All 3 times I got every last cent back through PayPal and the times I got something different PayPal told me I can keep it and do whatever with it. So I not only got my money back but didn't have to waste any shipping back. With Amazon I've gotten partial credit had to send items back at my cost and the credit I did receive was only good for items sold and shipped by Amazon. Which are not that easy to find on things that you're actually looking to buy. It usually ends up being some crap you don't need.
Login to Me Too

Astargazer
Contributor
Contributor

Moodysvn78,

You appear to be the only person among thousands to say that you received a full refund.  Could you please tell us what you bought and who did you contact within PayPal to achieve this extraordinary complaint result?

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I am as amazed and shocked by this news as you are and wonder the same thing. What in the heck did you order, not receive, but yet still get a refund? Thousands of us have been scammed!
Login to Me Too

bmorsh
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I have always had good experiences with Amazon. In one case, I filed a dispute, and I got a full refund. Also, with PayPal, I have had good experiences. The problem today is PayPal is not equipped to deal with "Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd." type of fraud. They sent me something locally, and it wasn't what I had ordered. They wrote back it was their marketing department error. They made no effort to correct it, started to ignore me. I disputed it with PayPal. PayPal says they want me to ship it back, but the address they provided is in China; I got a quote and it will cost me in excess of $80 USD to ship back a $31 USD item, and when I call PayPal, I get "due to COVID0-19 no one will answer" kind of message. The ONLY option PayPal provides is a "tracking number" to be provided. My complaint is that despite all the bad reputation of "Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd." PayPal is enabling them to sell through their financial network. It is mind boggling.

Login to Me Too

poohbear20050
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know how you were able to by pass the not returning the junk item and getting a full refund? Please explain in detail as 99.9 percent of us have not been treated this way by Paypal dispute. Please enlighten us!

Login to Me Too

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor
I would be interested in this information as well. I have read atleast 30 comments saying the same thing we have: in order to get any type of refund the merchandise must be returned. So in my case I could be out MORE money to return the wrong item (and they’d say they never received it anyway). Good question!
Login to Me Too

Rose999

I bought a product from these people and did not receive what I ordered and pay pal wouldn’t bak me.  Out $25.00

Login to Me Too

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.