Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Rwpenner

Maybe PayPal did not understand that Shunfa translates to SNAFU in English and we are all being taken.

Login to Me Too

CathyP66
Contributor
Contributor
You are right. My advert for an Automatic Interactive Dog Ball Launcher was very well done and 22 dollars seemed reasonable. I got a small tennis ball!!!
Login to Me Too

Kcats64
Contributor
Contributor
Do you know how I can track an order threw this place?
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
They should have emailed you a tracking number. Good luck. This company is a total scam.
Login to Me Too

Astargazer
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck finding a shipper that will verify delivery.  I finally found a shipper through Parcel Monkey, but their operation appears about as shady as Dongguan/PayPal.     But I have no expectations of any success.  Return shipping was just action I took to cross the T's and dot the I's for the time this becomes a Class Action Lawsuit against PayPal.   I will be an active participate in any lawsuit.  ------  Further about the shipping:  Just because your shipper says the item may be delivered PayPal will need Dongguan to acknowledge delivery (read the fine print closely).  My bet is that they will deny delivery.   Again folks, If someone knows how to start a Lawsuit let me know.  My anguish, anger, time and emotional distress is going to be worth a heck of a lot more than the $44.98 fraud by Dongguan and PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Filmrtr

I will join the suit also.  I ordered a $75.98 planetarium set  on November 12.  I received the disks only on January 2.  They gave me the run around and I filed a dispute with Paypal.  What Paypal did not advise was that I was not actually filing, and I would get an email that had to be responded to within days.  When I didn't see the refund I called and they said it was too late, I hadn't responded soon enough.  I have filed a dispute with Bank of America, but its been over 60 days since I received it so chances are it won't go through.  I went back to my original order and the link takes you to a website which appears to be active.  The site was called. shop.badtycal.com.  

Login to Me Too

mosworld
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed by them with multiple emails sent to them and until I filed with Paypal they never would give me a straight answer. Now it's to wait as it's aboard a ship and I only have 13 more days before my claim expires and then I can't file again. It looks like they are working together to keep the scammers in money. If I'd have known it was overseas, I'd have never made the purchase. Now the website is gone and gives a 404 error.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Once PayPal decides what they're gonna do....file a complaint with. Ecommerce.gov
Login to Me Too

Quilter2
Contributor
Contributor

This company is actually communicating with me and I am in a loop..thanks for contacting us, we want to help you, if there is a problem with the product send us a picture...ridiculous. As for knowing if this was from overseas..when I ordered the email said I would receive this is a few days..not overseas.  Good luck with your case.

Login to Me Too

Leetuomala
Contributor
Contributor
Thats part if the scam. They keep you waiting i was told Thank you for contacting us we will get back to you in a couple of days when our business slows down period of course they never got back to me. They know how to play the game they know what's required and they do just the bare minimum. I figure $26 is a good investment if I can go after them in make a case that they don't keep scaming people
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.