Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Andrew3233
Contributor
Contributor
Yep it must be the customers fault for a sociopathic money grubbing liar merchant to have paypal email my credit card company to stop disputing my claims of wrong photos and descriptions and not giving a return label to me so I can send back the trinkets for pennies on the dollar will be talking to the FBI US state department and my Senator because I have nothing else to do silly
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
They have scammed thousands of us using this company name and several others. Another name they use is Shenzhen Soweway Int'l. Check out all the complaints there!!. I filed with E-commerce.gov and a lot of us who got scammed are filing for class actions. Good luck. Something I do every day is find their add on FB and leave scathing comments. That helps too.
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

do you report the advert to Facebook?
Of so do they take action, or just take the fee?

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I've reported their FB ads numerous times but the almighty advertising dollar reigns supreme on their site. Report it to Econsumer.gov Name all companies involved. They are all scamming us.
Login to Me Too

grneyzz44
Contributor
Contributor
They'll cover it completely
Login to Me Too

MP1922
Contributor
Contributor
No, there were no problems with the websites. I only realized I was dealing with someone in China when I complained about an item not received and the emails were very poorly written automatic responses.
Login to Me Too

gupu
Contributor
Contributor

When PayPal is aware of so many customers being stolen from, it's wrong for them to allow transactions to continue with this company.  I say let's do a 'virtual' class action!

Login to Me Too

hollylt
I ordered an item from them from a Facebook ad with hundreds of great reviews
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Most likely they were from the same 10-20 people. Everytime I see one of their ads, I leave negative crap on it. And, I tell people to Google the company. They are ALWAYS a new company with advice NOT to buy from them.
Login to Me Too

bgnoggin
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here. Ordered a Garden kneeler, supposed to come with a tool pouch, clearly says INCLUDES TOOL POUCH and OWNERS MANUAL, so you'd think it's included, well. I paid, luckily only $15.99 + $6.99 expecting to get a Garden Kneeler/Seat, a tool pouch and even an owners manual, so you would think!! Well, only got a tool pouch. This goofy little thing that's not worth $5 that I now have $22.98 into. I had complained that I hadn't received the rest of my stuff, they took forever to respond and then when they did, they kept asking for an explanation of my problem. I told them repeatedly I only received the tool pouch and not the main part of my order. After that for several back and fourth emails, they state that I only purchased the tool pouch. I said, 'Say What??"   In more than one spot on the add, it clearly says Tool Pouch included. At one point it clearly says in the same sentence. Tool pouch included and Owners Manual included.  Well, after they wanting to see pictures of what I got and my receipt, they then said that I didn't read the add correctly and I only ordered the tool pouch. Then they offered me 1/2 my cost, which I'm sure doesn't include the shipping. I've now escalated this to paypal ( before it was just between them and I ) so now I've contacted Paypal and from what I'm reading here, I better not expect much. I will take it to the Sales commission if I don't get full pay and report this company as far as I can. They have too many complaints against them, and I will also be complaining to Paypal to not do business with this company. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.