cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

These Scoundrels got me too.. twice!!! Once for a video doorbell, echo show bundle, and then a 27 Roll of Scott toilet tissue... two totally different websites... At the time of my second purchase, I had already had a claim filed against them through PayPal for the first purchase, not realizing it was those crooks again... now you can’t tell me Paypal is not involved with this shiesty company, when they allowed that second payment to transact knowing I had a dispute pending with the same people?? what the hell!! I am livid with PayPal and this Chinese company.. I’m going to file complaints on both with the Consumer Protection Agency, FTC, my State Attorney General and Econsumer.gov. I suggest you all do the same, this is **bleep**... This company is getting away with murder, and nothing is being done.. I am sooo sick of it.... Paypal included, they need to be checked too!!! So my fellow consumers let’s get this show on the road so we can recoup our money...
Highlighted
Contributor

I also got scammed by this group. I bought a 1/8 scale German tiger1 tank, r/c, sound, and shots from boyseefour on 12/27/19. Just got 2 small plastic tanks that I could have gotten from the Dollar Store. I have a dispute filed with Pay Pal. This company goes under many names. Pay Pal should flag this company.
Highlighted
Contributor

There are at least 10 names! A bunch of us that have gotten scammed have filed disputes with Ecommerce.gov. Maybe they can do something.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I didn't recieve my items at all and they say they have no record off it. Loss of 58.85
Highlighted
New Community Member

I just found out about this when I received my package 2 months later and was not the item I had ordered. Such a scam! 😡
Highlighted

Agree!!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same problem. I only received the 2 discs but NOT the main player.  I've lodged a complaint but they still twist the fact and said they will refund 10%. I've now escalated the case to PAYPAL so that they will be reported to the authorities.

Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a complaint with the FTC and then I filed a complaint against PayPal San Jose with the BBB. I also mailed the package back to the sender and uploaded that information but it was two days after the expiration date.

Filing the BBB complaint seemed to be the trick. They refunded my money, I still have to apply for the shipping.

I will update my BBB complaint and say they did provide a refund but I am not satisfied as they continue to allow this business to use their service to defraud us.

Highlighted
Contributor

You think PayPal is going to report them? Not going to happen. YOU need to report both companies to Ecommerce.gov. Hopefully, they both will get stopped.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I never recieved my item and never got any emails from them or anything.. The only thing that has happened is ... They took the money off my bank card.. Nothing else.. Is there anything I can do?
Highlighted
Contributor

Call your credit card company. They will take care of it. Then use PayPal's message service and demand that someone call you so you can explain what happened. If you correspond with the person on the message service they just reply out of of a book of replies. You must talk to a human.