Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

littleangel1
Contributor
Contributor
Fraud!!!!!! Buyer Beaware!!!!! I never got my product that I ordered and several other people had this happen as well. I just disputed the transaction and have involved the FBI, FTC and Attorney General for my state. You all might want to do the same thing. I hope I get my money back since this company cannot be trusted.
Login to Me Too

BigGrunt
Contributor
Contributor
Don't bet on it. PayPal is protecting them. PayPal gave me an address to ship my bogus item back to that the US postal service could not verify as a legit address. The item shipped and is in China. The fake company has not received it at the bogus address. I wander what went wrong!
Login to Me Too

BigGrunt
Contributor
Contributor
I won! I demanded that they call me after they denied the shipping. The lady on the phone heard everything I said and she agreed. Refunded the shipping and the payment. I recommend you call them or demand that they call you. She is also going to request that that company be dropped from PayPal. Good luck with your claim! John
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Congrats John. My bank that issued me the refund was going to suggest to PayPal that they be dropped. That was in November of 2019. Guess PayPal doesn't listen. If I were you I would file a complaint with Ecommerce.gov and include PayPal in your complain. NO ONE should have to endure what we have.
Login to Me Too

Mamatanner3
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get them to call you? What is the phone number?
Login to Me Too

BigGrunt
Contributor
Contributor
I kept contacting them via their not so instant message customer service platform. I demanded that I speak to a human every time someone responded to me. Finally they called today. Their phone number is not being answered right now due to the pandemic.
Login to Me Too

Sungoddess50
Contributor
Contributor
These Scoundrels got me too.. twice!!! Once for a video doorbell, echo show bundle, and then a 27 Roll of Scott toilet tissue... two totally different websites... At the time of my second purchase, I had already had a claim filed against them through PayPal for the first purchase, not realizing it was those crooks again... now you can’t tell me Paypal is not involved with this shiesty company, when they allowed that second payment to transact knowing I had a dispute pending with the same people?? what the hell!! I am livid with PayPal and this Chinese company.. I’m going to file complaints on both with the Consumer Protection Agency, FTC, my State Attorney General and Econsumer.gov. I suggest you all do the same, this is **bleep**... This company is getting away with murder, and nothing is being done.. I am sooo sick of it.... Paypal included, they need to be checked too!!! So my fellow consumers let’s get this show on the road so we can recoup our money...
Login to Me Too

tbruso
Contributor
Contributor
I also got scammed by this group. I bought a 1/8 scale German tiger1 tank, r/c, sound, and shots from boyseefour on 12/27/19. Just got 2 small plastic tanks that I could have gotten from the Dollar Store. I have a dispute filed with Pay Pal. This company goes under many names. Pay Pal should flag this company.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
There are at least 10 names! A bunch of us that have gotten scammed have filed disputes with Ecommerce.gov. Maybe they can do something.
Login to Me Too

Only1jlm
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't recieve my items at all and they say they have no record off it. Loss of 58.85
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.