cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I would love to have that information. This has got to stop. If I was the first person harmed that would be different. But knowing now that they, PayPal,had been warned many times about this fraudulent company and have done nothing to protect the consumer, that is a crime too. They benefit from the fake address in so far as not having to pay out for freight. In a clear case of fraud, PayPal should immediately refund the money and require the item to be shipped back at the company's expense.
Highlighted
Contributor

What info are you looking for?
Highlighted
Contributor

I feel there are enough people harmed by PayPal's failure to protect the consumer from this (and probably many similar companies) company to start a class action suit. Does anyone know an attorney that handles cases like this? PayPal claims they remove companies that act in a fraudulent manor yet they continue to let this company do harm. In fact their policy allows companies to get away with the fraud by providing fake return addresses and demanding that proof of delivery be shown before they give a refund. PayPal should, upon evidence of a fraudulent act, return the funds and if the fake company wants their crap back they have to supply a prepaid shipping label.
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree... I just went through the same thing last week trying to return an item, and didn’t have a mailing address, and i don’t kno if anyone has noticed, but there is no return address on the mailer when you receive your package... I mailed 8 rolls of toilet tissue back to them on Tuesday that cost me $43, with a guarantee from a PayPal that’s not a guarantee now that I’ve come out of pocket again.... Then the **bleep** sent me an email today denying my claim, claiming I didn’t send the tracking info... Of course you kno I am livid!! Outdone!! PayPal is definitely working with this shiesty company, they all need to go down.. This is some BS..
Highlighted

Fraud!!!!!! Buyer Beaware!!!!! I never got my product that I ordered and several other people had this happen as well. I just disputed the transaction and have involved the FBI, FTC and Attorney General for my state. You all might want to do the same thing. I hope I get my money back since this company cannot be trusted.
Highlighted
Contributor

Don't bet on it. PayPal is protecting them. PayPal gave me an address to ship my bogus item back to that the US postal service could not verify as a legit address. The item shipped and is in China. The fake company has not received it at the bogus address. I wander what went wrong!
Highlighted
Contributor

I won! I demanded that they call me after they denied the shipping. The lady on the phone heard everything I said and she agreed. Refunded the shipping and the payment. I recommend you call them or demand that they call you. She is also going to request that that company be dropped from PayPal. Good luck with your claim! John
Highlighted
Contributor

Congrats John. My bank that issued me the refund was going to suggest to PayPal that they be dropped. That was in November of 2019. Guess PayPal doesn't listen. If I were you I would file a complaint with Ecommerce.gov and include PayPal in your complain. NO ONE should have to endure what we have.
Highlighted
Contributor

How did you get them to call you? What is the phone number?
Highlighted
Contributor

I kept contacting them via their not so instant message customer service platform. I demanded that I speak to a human every time someone responded to me. Finally they called today. Their phone number is not being answered right now due to the pandemic.