Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
34 pages with complaints on this company. They use at least 10 different names. Just read through the scam listings and you'll see what I mean. I went through my CC company and got credit immediately. I have file with the FTC and Econsumer.gov naming the company and PayPal. They are both guilty of fraud.
Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor
I did those as well. Plus filed the class action suit. Everyone should do this.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you give a link for the class action, I'll join it and refer others to it as well.
Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor
I filed it at https://topclassactions.com/start-a-class-action/

I have not heard back yet, but if they get flooded with the same complaint maybe we will get some traction with this.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
That's what I hope!
Login to Me Too

Kashwilson
Contributor
Contributor
I'm joining you. I'm sick of these people taking advantage of all of us. There going down one way or another.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
That's at least three of us. !
Login to Me Too

GabrielNicolas9
Contributor
Contributor

Pretty much my story with another selling company. You wonder on which side they are. Isn't it time that they are legally liable and enquiry should be made in the way they ' do not' handle fraud and lavk of ethics? This way supporting criminal organisations. They should be made accountable by law or shut down.

Login to Me Too

buttonneuk
Contributor
Contributor

I just received that exact email!  I ordered these Marshall keychain jacks, 2 sets, and all they sent me was 4 key rings, I have been back and forth with them since October.  They offered me 20%, 30% and then 50% refund, to which I replied “ 100% or send me what I ordered.”  They asked me to post pictures of the package etc., which I did.  They insist they sent my full order.  So many people have had the same exact thing happen, they only ship the key rings, no jack to plug them into.  Sadly, I must have used my cc instead of PayPal.  The last email I received (exact wording of yours above, blessing and all) asked me to return product.  No way am Imgoung to be out more money!  If you go to their website PayPal is still allowing them to operate as a form of payment, ridiculous!  

Login to Me Too

myhawby
Contributor
Contributor

How did you succeed at getting that.  Dongguan Shunfa responded to my item not as described case at the last minute as is characteristic of them.  Then said I have to return the product.  PayPal says they will reimburse me $30 (of the $36) for my shipping costs, but I have to send a receipt for shipping with address and cost to ship on it, take a pic of package with correct address on it and wait for it to be received in China.  The address they give me is kind of like the one they gave you.  These Rubik's cubes would be worth $1 at the Dollar Tree...if they were made with 6 correct sides, but with one side that is a mess, they are not even worth a dollar.  So I can't understand why PayPal would rather eat the $30 cost of shipping them back to China than acknowledge the fraud for what it is and just decide in my favor.  I don't know what you did differently to get the favored outcome, but as of today, Paypal thinks I owe it to them to ship the items back and wait.  I just can't see the logic in it.  There is something fishy about this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.