Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
This company has at least 3 names with many,many names of smaller companies. They open up, post on FB or wherever , then go away and come hack with yet another name. I got scammed back in October and have been commenting since. The US Postal Inspectors have been notified.
Login to Me Too

JanetEisworth
Contributor
Contributor

Kashwilson
Contributor
Contributor
I can tell you already I've been fighting for 183 dollars back and yet I'm being denied for not providing tracking which I have provided it and they sided with Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd then closed my case. I got it reopened because I showed I provided it and PayPal said they were wrong and I did provide it but yet now PayPal sides again with Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd stating again I didn't provide tracking. Here's the tracking number for all of you to see USPS CH094298002US. Hope you found this helpful.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I retired from the USPS and don't recognize the letters in front of the numbers. Tracking numbers have no letters. This looks more like a foreign tracking number. Plus when you put this number in to the USPS tracking all it shows is the number was created. It should show more. Are you sure this is the tracking number you received?
Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor

Kash, try tracking it with 17track.net.  Its what these crooks told me to use when they sent me bogus tracking.  Its all in Chinese, but it will prove to Paypal that its not moving anywhere.  I saw yours on there and it shows it started shipping on 3/10 in Wisconsin (again all in Chinese) and has been hung up somewhere since 3/31.  Go to your Paypal account, go to the "HELP" tab, and down to "HELP CENTER".  Then go the the MESSAGE CENTER and start a message.  Tell them whats going on and show them your 17track.net tracking (screen shot if you have to).  Tell them that your package hasn't moved since March 31.  Refer to this forum and what is going on with everybody and tell them to do the right thing.  I went through this as well and got my money refunded by Paypal, and even though it was only for $36, it was the principal of it. I wasn't going to let them win.  

Login to Me Too

Masterofpuppets
Contributor
Contributor
Well they didn't ban them fast enough! They got me too!
Login to Me Too

Almond666
Contributor
Contributor

The same. I ordered The Ultimate Travel Playpen for my  kid and they send be a piece of cloth ??..  fkin thiefs

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Report it to Econsumer.gov. Also, I filed a complaint with the Postal Inspectors naming all the various names they use. I also included PayPal in the complaint
Login to Me Too

Scotty63
Contributor
Contributor
They have decided to go with the seller in my dispute even after showing them an email to say the item was a mistake in advertising but still took all the money I paid,
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Scotty...they did the same to me back in November. Econsumer.gov..... Also, BBB..... I made a complaint to the Postal Inspectors.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.