Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
I opened as well have you heard anything g back? I encourage everyone in here to join our efforts please.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I've heard nothing so far. I filed with the FTC. In addition I notified PayPal that they were getting an awful lot of negative feedback involving all these duplicate scam companies that they back, but I've heard nothing from them either.
Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same as well. I haven’t heard either but hopeful
Login to Me Too

GeoffK1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There

From what I have seen PayPal not only (during this virus) but before are not interested in our feelings just the bottom line.

If anyone of us who have been defrauded  when using paypal threaten to leave paypal we are just numbers that is all.

This defraud has woken me up to paypal workings and as I do not like what they offer (ie: defrauders customers) I for one will be closing my account.

Good luck to you all as for me paypal is not the sort of bank I am happy to use and that is it.

If they support defrauders that suggest they too may just be the same for what goes around comes around that is the law of the universe...I think.

If you steal you WILL BE stolen from that is the law.

Cheers

GeoffK1

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I have done the same thing as you. But, I also filed a complaint with the FTC naming both the scam company and Paypal. Others are starting a class action against both. The Chinese company has at least 10 different names. If you skim thru this companies complaints, you might find the link to the class action. The more that join, the better.
Login to Me Too

gupu
Contributor
Contributor

How did you actually get in touch with them?  All I can find is set messages.

Login to Me Too

gupu
Contributor
Contributor

I wish this was a real class action instigation.  Dongguan Shunfa needs to pay up.  Meanwhile, PayPal continues to steal from unsuspecting customers by allowing these frauds to continue to pass through their company.

Login to Me Too

gupu
Contributor
Contributor

I wish this was a real class action instigation.  Dongguan Shunfa Logistics needs to pay!  Meanwhile, PayPay continues to make money from all the bilked customers!

Login to Me Too

baz66barry
Contributor
Contributor
I have been ripped off twice by Dangguan Shunfa Logisitics Co Ltd. to the tune of $51.96 for two orders of a" Electric Saw and Blade. All I recieved was a blade on both occasions. Transaction ID. 644542BH1664920 JY15954558699142. How can I get a total refund . Regards..BARRY
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Barry...report BOTH the scam company and PayPal to...https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Also, if your PayPal account has a credit card attached to i, call your credit card company. Then, notify both companies that you have filed a complaint with the Internet Complaint. You'll get action.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.