cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

ATTENTION ALL FOLLOWERS...

I have opened a Class Action suite to be reviewed. I sure could use your help and have you click on the link https://topclassactions.com/start-a-class-action/ and open one as well. I feel the more they see the more attention an attorney who will work for free will help us. I opened the suite against both companies Paypal, Dongguan Shunfa Logistics. This process was very easy it was a few questions and didn't take me a few minutes. I encourage all of you to get on board. We need the numbers!!! Please and Thank you

Highlighted
Contributor

Done
Highlighted
Contributor

I opened as well have you heard anything g back? I encourage everyone in here to join our efforts please.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I've heard nothing so far. I filed with the FTC. In addition I notified PayPal that they were getting an awful lot of negative feedback involving all these duplicate scam companies that they back, but I've heard nothing from them either.
Highlighted
Contributor

I did the same as well. I haven’t heard either but hopeful
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi There

From what I have seen PayPal not only (during this virus) but before are not interested in our feelings just the bottom line.

If anyone of us who have been defrauded  when using paypal threaten to leave paypal we are just numbers that is all.

This defraud has woken me up to paypal workings and as I do not like what they offer (ie: defrauders customers) I for one will be closing my account.

Good luck to you all as for me paypal is not the sort of bank I am happy to use and that is it.

If they support defrauders that suggest they too may just be the same for what goes around comes around that is the law of the universe...I think.

If you steal you WILL BE stolen from that is the law.

Cheers

GeoffK1

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I have done the same thing as you. But, I also filed a complaint with the FTC naming both the scam company and Paypal. Others are starting a class action against both. The Chinese company has at least 10 different names. If you skim thru this companies complaints, you might find the link to the class action. The more that join, the better.
Highlighted
Contributor

How did you actually get in touch with them?  All I can find is set messages.

Highlighted
Contributor

I wish this was a real class action instigation.  Dongguan Shunfa needs to pay up.  Meanwhile, PayPal continues to steal from unsuspecting customers by allowing these frauds to continue to pass through their company.