Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

MKL1953
Contributor
Contributor
Horrible experience with this SCAM. I had to pay $63 TO RETURN IT TO CHINA on my cost. There was no info about that policy at the time of purchase.
Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone on here needs to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission as well as the eConsumer.gov site.  eConsumer.gov is for international scams. 

https://www.econsumer.gov/en/GettingStarted/1?NextQID=1&SubID=1#crnt

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=192&Url=%23%26panel1-6&SubCategoryID=0#...

Also, file a class action against Paypal and Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. at https://topclassactions.com/start-a-class-action/

Login to Me Too

NRoberts2499
Contributor
Contributor

Filed both. Hopefully we can at least get Paypal to stop allowing companies like this to take advantage of people. 

Login to Me Too

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
I’m from Canada, can I still do that?
Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor

I would at least try the eConsumer one Terware.  It is international.

Login to Me Too

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
julieLogue Contributor Contributor ‎Apr-14-2020 10:44 AM Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. ATTENTION ALL FOLLOWERS... I have opened a Class Action suite to be reviewed. I sure could use your help and have you click on the link https://topclassactions.com/start-a-class-action/ and open one as well. I feel the more they see the more attention an attorney who will work for free will help us. I opened the suite against both companies Paypal, Dongguan Shunfa Logistics. This process was very easy it was a few questions and didn't take me a few minutes. I encourage all of you to get on board. We need the numbers!!! Please and Thank you
Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone I just wanted to update you with my case that I opened with PayPal.  They actually sided with me this morning and I received my refund. 

jaymzth_0-1587569693882.png

I will tell you that you have to be persistent with them.  I got on their customer support chat last night and kept at it until the automated chat agreed to send my chat to a live person.  It then told me that due to the virus, it would be a while before they responded.  This was last night, they responded by the time I woke up this morning. This is what I wrote to them:

jaymzth_1-1587569905450.png

Hope you all can get the same results.

Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor
FYI my "package" still shows that the USPS is in pre-shipment in China getting ready to ship.
Login to Me Too

tcglau
New Community Member

You’re lucky you made contact with these. I ordered a product and paid for expedited shipping. When date passed that i should have received the item without even getting a shipping # or any contact from them i went back to the web address and the site was gone. I sent them an email. No reply. But suddenly got a notice that the paypal charge had been made. After 4 more weeks i opened a complaint with paypal. I just received a product but it isn’t as described. Paypal denied my claim stating they received a shipping notice. This is the first, and i hope tge last time i deal with fraudsters. Fortunately im only out $30. But im going to have to do a better job vesting internet sellers in the future.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.