Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

jfetchick
Contributor
Contributor

I thought PayPal was better than that...

Login to Me Too

anniegster
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me but PayPal are protecting that company. The only way to resolve according to PayPal was for me to post the incorrect item back at my own cost even though I didn't receive what I had ordered and paid for. This company are fraud and everyone should avoid them. PayPal should be upping their game though and protecting the customer.
Login to Me Too

CathyP66
Contributor
Contributor
I paid 22 dollars approx for an Automatic Interactive Dog Ball Launcher and they sent me a SMALL TENNIS BALL. I have sent them the photo of the small package that Hermes took of it but that still wasn't enough. I have sent so many emails to them and have raised a dispute claim with Pay Pal. Their fob off excuses are sooo frustrating!! I have lost all faith in Internet advertising. 😩
Login to Me Too

WiskeyLima
Contributor
Contributor

This company makes a profit from scamming buyers. I’ve filed a dispute as many have done and PayPal denied my claim. Even after I provided FedEx tracking information for my return. PayPal is equally culpable and enabling fraudulent sellers. They allow companies like this to continue to use their platform to see money from unsuspecting buyers. 

prove me wrong PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Astargazer
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone interested in joining a Class Action Lawsuit?  Or a better question, Does anyone know how to originate a Class Action Lawsuit against PayPay?  I will actively participate.  Just tell me who to contact.  And we should remember that our anguish, time, aggravation, anger and mental and emotional distress should be worth more than the $xx.xx we originally got scammed.  Actually I would just be happy to get get a refund and shipping costs   -------  and see PayPal acknowledge their mistakes!   Folks - there has to be thousands of people that have been scammed through the complicity of PayPal.

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
I am in but I don’t know much about it but we have to help others not go thru this bull
Login to Me Too

kbuck22
Contributor
Contributor

I had them same issue with this company and their bait and switch tactics. I will no go into detail here but pretty much the same as everyone else. 

Contacted the seller, they offered a 10% refund, I said no, they offered 20%, I said no. 

I then contact paypal who said I had to deal with the seller through them so i did. This time they told me my shipment had been delayed but was no enroute and included the original tracking number which showed it was delivered. 

I then escalated to the Resolution center where they too told me there was nothing they could do as they are just the processor but they will assist and if I return the item then they can process the refund.

Then I found this forum topic. Obviously if over 200 people were defrauded by this company and paypal has that information and still allows the company to use their service. They are, in my opinion enabling the fraud and should be repsonsible.

Looking at the site in my email from the seller, my link no longer worked and took me to the generic Shopify.com site page saying the business no longer exists. So they are now under another name and continue to offer the same bait and switch and the only payment option is paypal.

Obviously they use paypal because they make it easy for this company to defraud us. If they used a credit card processor then we all would have gotten our money back. 

Please, file a complain about PayPal with the BBB and use your social media voice, linking back to this forum page, so everyone can see what kind of a company paypal is, and suggest to everyone to not use this company and as they are not consumer/buyer friendly nor do they seem to care.

Login to Me Too

EagleMK4

I am currently disputing this issue with paypal atm, They sided with the seller because the return is still in shipping, and i cant even find the address on google maps. I ordered a PS4 console and they sent me a bag...

Login to Me Too

estellelight
Contributor
Contributor

I certainly wish I had read your report. Dongguan Shunfu is still deceiving people. They take your money and when you try to contact them their website is has a message of RETURN TO SAFETY. Their email to reach them kicks back a message email is UNDELIVERABLE. The company really needs to be shutdown.

They have defrauded a lot of people and it will end! There is no way to contact these people YET they can take your money and never send your product.

Cancelation date

April 5, 2020

Product description

Charmin Ultra Soft Cushiony Touch Toilet Paper,12Count Family Mega Rolls = 123 Regular Rolls - Bundle (Qty 2) $77.80

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
File a report with the FTC like many of us have done. It's easy to do. And...name PayPal as part of the scam because the continue to back this company and all the other company names they use.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.