Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
I did not get money back, very disappointed
Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE
Login to Me Too

59Tammy
I got my refund today! You have to be tough!😠
Login to Me Too

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
When was that?
Login to Me Too

BMKids
Contributor
Contributor
I got a refund on Tuesday the 14th.
Login to Me Too

59Tammy
I got mine today for an order from last spring. Be persistent and you’ll get it. Call and ask for fraud department!
Login to Me Too

kbuck22
Contributor
Contributor
@BMKids can you provide more detail on your issue and what you did to have PayPal side with you? You seem to be the only person who has been able to get a refund.
Login to Me Too

BMKids
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal was giving me the run around at first but I kept taking screenshots of all the messages and sending it back to them every time I messaged them. First they told me to wait 10 days for seller to and if he didn’t they would refund. Then I had to wait until April 6th because due to the pandemic they have to give the seller time to answer. Then this last time I had to wait 20 days to see if there was movement in the tracking and I needed to wait until April 13th and if there wasn’t any movement they would issue a refund on the 14th which they did. I would follow up on every conversation with them and also send them screenshots of the bogus emails the seller would send me when I would ask where is my package and why there wasn’t any movement on it since March 24th. I think PayPal picked up on this company scamming people. The company’s website where I got the stuff from is gone. You can always dispute it with your credit card or your bank also. They will give you your money back. Hope you all get your money back.
Login to Me Too

Stella4559
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a ball launcher for my dog and all I recieved was a bloody tennis ball .... so mad .... I'll only purchase through ebay ...
Login to Me Too

RodBod
Contributor
Contributor
Do you still have access to the original advert please and can you send a link - I recieved an email back stating I should read advert carefully and they have sent of to advertisers to “correct” the mistake. I can’t access the product. Cheers
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.