Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
I also am watching social media like Insta Gram and when I see the ads O am posting and warning people and O see others are as well. I swore by PayPal before and now I think they are scammers too
Login to Me Too

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
It’s sad they should’ve siding with the customers and not the scammers!
Login to Me Too

turbojm
Contributor
Contributor

I told PayPal it was a bogus company and they are still dragging their feet on my refund months later. Calling them is a joke. The message service is a joke. I may cancel my eBay account on account of this.

Login to Me Too

Raven725
Contributor
Contributor
I unfortunately have fallen victim to this company too. I ordered a cat tree bout 3 weeks ago, and other then my purchase receipt i have not heard from the company. I have not recieved my order at all.
Login to Me Too

Jdneely50
Contributor
Contributor
You will receive a small wooden box abour 3" in diameter that might have cost a dime to make. Totall ripoff company. The first time ive ever been scammed. **bleep** me off. I can see from all these comments about this bogus company it will do me no good tonfile a claim with paypal nor the crap **bleep** company I purchased from. Paypal should be taken down Too for not standing by their customers. I will likely be cancelling mynaccount with paypal as well.
Login to Me Too

Jwbaker4214
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a cat tree and was unable to contact the company. PayPal is dragging their fee. Ita has been 3 months and today I got a wood house about 4" square. I guess that's a cat house. Certainly not the one in the picture. I also looked closely at the reviews and the company. It didn't list this company at all until it showed up on pay pal.
Login to Me Too

Julianneuzlik
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a cat tree. On April 21 2020 the charge appeared on my credit card associated with my PayPal account. Have never received the cat tree and instead received a rough little wooden house, which I see others have received too. What can we do for recourse?
Login to Me Too

Lynne78
Contributor
Contributor
I threatened to report them to postal inspectors if I didn't get my full refund for those stupid "cat houses". Money was back in my bank in a couple days.
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
To which mail address did you threaten them?
Login to Me Too

Lynne78
Contributor
Contributor
When I filed my complaint with pay pal the message was automatically sent to the Dongguan Shunga Logistics through the link pay pal has. Shunfa replied they would refund 50% of my money plus I would have to pay shipping to send it back. I work for the post office so I informed them they would give a full refund-since they were falsely advertising products-or I would report them to our inspectors. I've also seen people post to file a complaint with police and Better Business Bureau. They need to be stopped. But I keep seeing reports that that they just keep creating new shell companies to cover their tracks. Something needs to be done! Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.