cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Don’t waste your time. I have hundreds of customers that have contacted me about the Class Action suit. Feel free to open one to stop this scam
Highlighted
Contributor

It looks like @BMKids never actually received anything from the company, which is lucky for them. The rest of us that received some useless piece of junk were requested to send it back at a cost more than what the product cost. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Oh so because we received a ball it’s ok??
Highlighted
Contributor

I congratulate you on winning the battle. You said that the company you dealt with must have gone away... something along those lines. All they did was open a new company! They have many, many names!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I know all they do is start another one to keep scamming people. We must be vigilant and warn everyone we see about to get scammed by these criminals. Karma will get them. Stay safe 🙏🏽
Highlighted
Contributor

Every ad that I see on Facebook that they have, I post stuff on. Like,,,BEWARE..made in China...cheap product...etc.etc. I don't know why Facebook allows them on their app. either. I guess the almighty dollar speaks volumes.
Highlighted
Contributor

I do the same and reported their ads as fraudulent
Highlighted
Contributor

I totally agree. Use Amazon. They actually back you 100% unlike PayPal apparently.
Highlighted
Contributor

Wag84, I bet you found out that PayPal will not support you, the customer.

Contributor

Yes, you are correct. I just filed a claim against Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. and Paypal sided in favor of the company.