Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Scotty63
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree with you, I will be closing my PayPal account, to be honest I thought PayPal was a good thing but unfortunately not
Login to Me Too

gupu
Contributor
Contributor

Then clearly, Pay Pal is as bad as the scammers!

Login to Me Too

RodBod
Contributor
Contributor
I'm one of the lucky ones, just had full refund. Don't send items back keep emails they send and follow PayPal advice - good luck.
Login to Me Too

windancer1
Contributor
Contributor

I agree sticking with Amazon all the way!   Now I am on a mission to get the word out to no longer use PayPal they are useless!

Login to Me Too

tjandmf
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed!
Login to Me Too

59Tammy
They backed me today for a spring 2020 purchase! It took some doing but all the fraud claims have resulted in PayPal not offering to be source of payment. Call PayPal and ask to be transferred to fraud department. 😀
Login to Me Too

Astargazer
Contributor
Contributor

Wag84, I bet you found out that PayPal will not support you, the customer.

Login to Me Too

estellelight
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, you are correct. I just filed a claim against Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. and Paypal sided in favor of the company. 

Login to Me Too

polrn
Contributor
Contributor

Don;t bet on it. they did very little for me, and when in desperation I brought AMEX in on it, PayPal dumped me.

Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

When I complained they gave me a <Bleep> medal! Cheeky sods!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.