Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

jstrouse
Contributor
Contributor

My experience is the same. I ordered a golf putting mat and receive three cheap plastic balls. PayPal is not willing to help resolve the fraud so my only solution is  that I have cancelled my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I have a small balance with PayPal. I will pay it off and do the same thing as you. Good riddance to a really bad credit company. More of us should do this as well
Login to Me Too

jstrouse
Contributor
Contributor

Update:

After much persistence, Paypal finally agreed to refund the amount I was charged by this fraudulent merchant. 

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor

I've been at it since December and I have had no luck with paypal starting to think they are all in this together. I am taking this to every social platform I can. I am part of a big blogging individual and this will be my mission.

Login to Me Too

GWillmarth
Contributor
Contributor

The Dongguan Shunfa Logistics business model apparently relies on misrepresenting their products, sending you something worth a fraction of what you ordered, and relying on return postage being so costly that you just eat the loss.  I ordered toilet tissue for my elderly brother a couple of weeks ago during the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic.  I smelled a rat and cancelled the order within minutes but the PayPal transaction was complete and despite assurances on the Dongguan website that you could cancel so long as the product had not been shipped they refused to cancel.  A series of computer generated correspondence followed that would be comical if not for the fact that I'd been had.  God only knows what I will receive if anything but it is apparently making its way across China as I write this.  I'll have to eat the $70.88 unless I fail to receive anything in the next few months at which point I can open a dispute with PayPal.  If I receive something other than what I ordered I'll be in the shipping cost back to China dilemma with the rest of the people on this forum.  There are plenty of other things to worry about now without this further aggravation so I'll just move on for now.  But I'll be sure to post again when there are new developments.

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor

Don't waste your time with the company or Paypal they will just suck your time and energy....its all a joke. I have been at this since December and paypal is of no help....good luck but its all a scam

Login to Me Too

Astargazer
Contributor
Contributor

I plan to write formal letter to the Director of Risk Management with copies to every head of the departments at PayPal including the CEO.  These will be sent certified mail.  This will probably cost me more money than I have lost to date.  But I am so very furious at this scam that is being supported by PayPal that I really do not care about the cost at this time.  Dongguan **bleep** me over and PayPal has done absolutely nothing except infuriate me even more.          I will publish here on this forum the names and addresses of the PayPal Corporate key management.             In addition I will be more than happy to join and actively support any class action lawsuits.  So if any of you have a lawyer friend or otherwise know how to go about filing a class action lawsuit please respond on the forum.     If you are on this forum be sure to check the box below your post to get email notifications every time someone posts here.

Login to Me Too

prdpnp
Contributor
Contributor

Clearly seems Paypal seems to be involved with this company and making money cheating customers... they are not even offering refund.

this seller sends a crap toy when i actually ordered a AIR PIX and then offers me 10% 20% refund to just shut the case. When i raise a dispute Paypal asks me to send the item back but unfortunately due to corona virus USPS is nt accepting any shipments to China, Distungly Paypal does not odder any support and doubts the customer itself..Holy **bleep**.. This supervisor Paul green(badge ID:- 1634071 is ridiculous in speaking to the customers. Evben though i share the link from USPS of this announcement he asks me to get a written letter from USPS or a document. 

Thumbs down for Paypal is being so horrible and fr scamming the customers along with this seller

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Same here. Next month my PayPal will be closed. Maybe if more of us did this we'd get their attention.
Login to Me Too

prdpnp
Contributor
Contributor

Case ID: PP-D-54283380

Paypal asked me to return the items(crap toy) as a resolution of the case by 03/19 and when i informed that USPS is not accepting the package for China astonishingly, they closed the case in favour of the seller on 03/15 itself even though i gave a reference of this forum where the seller is cheating many of its customers. When i had the time until 03/19, why did they close the case in Sellers favour on 03/15 itself.... Cheap tactics by Paypal.

Paypal does not even support its customers at all. I went to UPS and they asked me 200$ for retrun shipping for China due to coronavirus situation, When i informed this to paypal they were sorry, But but they asked me to somehow return the item...Seriously. I had to find another USPS center who can just accept the shipment, which i was successful. The case was now cllosed an now i am not able to reach Paypal. i raised another case which got denied immediately

Guys, we need to sue the seller and mainly Paypal for all the **bleep**. I raised a complaint with "Internet Crime Complaint Center" against Paypal and the seller. I will let you guys know the outcome of this complaint.

We need to shame paypal for such a behavior which i am about to start in social media forum. They need to pay for their deeds. I am not letting them go so easily until i get my  hard earned money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.