Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal first excuse was that I had not supplied shipping information despite talking to Paypal agent when could see the tracking,! I then supplied the information again, screen shots of shippers email plus screenshots of the displayed tracking info. 
But as the supplied address was fake, province and post code did not match, again links and screenshots, it never arrived, claim refused!
I did accuse them of supporting scammer and not honest buyers....   no reply!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Report this to E-commerce.gov. Name both companies as they are both in on the scam...or so it seems. Also, report to your credit card company. They will refund your money.
Login to Me Too

poohbear20050
Contributor
Contributor

Please keep me updated on any way I can help to file a complaint against Paypal and the scamming. I too have had nothing, but headaches dealing with my scammer, and Paypal sided with them after 2 months of them dragging my case around. They are in business with these scammers.

Login to Me Too

bgnoggin
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in with the lawsuit. Not sure how to go about doing anything, but I can ask around. Being China, the only one to go after is paypal I guess, since they are obviously aware there's a problem with this company. 

Login to Me Too

Leetuomala
Contributor
Contributor
count me in. Class action. Yes it against paypal. Today I was told that they are investigating this company. She told me that they hzve been investigating them for a couple of months. Then obviously they know their scam you I don't care. I told her that is well and told her to make a note of that in my case that I am fully aware that pay pal is scaming along with the seller. They offered me half of a refund what the heck. I said I wanted to return the item and they told me to contact the seller. That's bogus like this seller's gonna work with me.
Login to Me Too

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah good luck with that. The tracking just says the same thing forever. Mine said it had cleared US Customs for 7 weeks.
Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor

Oh I am currently so upset with paypal and this company! I ordered 3 of the dog launchers and only rec'd 3 junk tennis balls. They literally stole $47.97 and want me to return the tennis balls (postage $27) to get my money back. I am taking this loss but I can tell you this...I will never use PAYPAL again and I normally use them for all transactions for me and our business. I am done. They literally did nothing to protect me like they claim. They are in the same category as Dongguan Shunfa Logistics...false advertisement and steal your money. I learned my lesson but so disappointed that I use paypal for this protection and they did nothing. They will no longer have my account. Beware people!!!

Login to Me Too

Astargazer
Contributor
Contributor

JulieLogue,  Do you know how to start a Class Action Lawsuit?  I will actively participate.  This Dongguan operation is a scam and PayPal knows it and appears to actively permit the scam.  My next task is to sent send letters to the primary Corporate officers.  With some digging through the PayPal website their names can be found under investor relations.

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
I am an essential employee right now with 911 as soon as I get a spare minute I am looking into it. If anyone else knows how please advise us.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
FYI...Elin Musk used to own PayPal. He now is in the rocket business(put his Tesla inside one of them) and that's when PayPal went down hill. Perhaps the new owner is not aware of the shady business dealings.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.