cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

My credit card company said to send to original return address on package.

Highlighted
Contributor

The item comes from an address in the US but to return it, it goes to China. This is how the get you. The cost to mail it back is usually more that it cost!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I am going through the same thing with this company.  I ordered two Ring Doorbell 2 and after about 3 weeks I received a no-name doorbell.  Now that I am trying to return, PayPal has been little to no assistance.  Sending it back  cost just about as much as it did to purchase.  Additionally the return shipper is asking for information I do not have (i.e. their tax number).  Paypal should do more to protect us!

Contributor

PAYPAL WILL DO NOTHING.
Highlighted
Contributor

If I can be of any help to you by describing what happened to me I would be happy to. Would love to see them go down. PayPal too actually considering they’re continuing to do business with them.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered a ball launcher and received  1 tennis ball  I am currently in a dispute and was told by today I HAVE TO RETURN THE BALL and when the company verifies it, I will be reimbursed  I went to the post office with the ball today ready to be shipped it would cost 17.00 to ship   The toy was 15.99 plus tax. The total was 21. and change  There is no way I'm going to get my 21.   plus 17. for shipping   If they were legit, they would just send the toy which there probably isn't even a toy available. Or deduct 1 dollar off my refund money for the ball.I've always bought everything through Paypal I'm second-guessing that anymore if they haven't seen this company is a fraud and stopping people from putting a transaction thru with them It could be red-flagged.

I gave up and will let the case close  losing $21.00 to a company that is doing this to many people

Donna105

Highlighted
Contributor

Don't do it you will get nothing but denial. Been at this since December for $47.97 3 dog launchers and only rec'd 3 crappy tennis balls. Paypal and this company will do nothing for you. I am taking the loss but I will be ending my business with paypal and a large account with a company is as well they I am with. This is sad. I am making it my mission to let anyone I know about this and I encourage others as well. Paypal hasn't favored anyone dealing with this company. If I were you don't waste your time and life on this...you will get no where. I do feel a class action suit opened would have a lot more people than we are aware of.

Highlighted
Contributor

Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Exactly what happened to me... Most expensive tennis ball. 😩
Highlighted
Contributor

ME TOO! I feel paypal is no different than this scam company...Sad they got $47.97 of my money and Paypal did nothing.

Highlighted
Contributor

To the person who tried to blame the buyer (hundreds including me) for purchasing an item "to good to be true".  You are wrong and I doubt that you have actually purchased anything from this Dongguan Shunfa company.  The price was actually reasonable for the Planetarium I ordered.  The viewing device was not shipped, only two little plastic discs which are worthless.  Sir or Mam or other, this is a scam supported by PayPal.  There must be thousands of complaints against the company.