cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. UNABLE TO CONTACT THEM

I would like to state:FIND another company to buy products from!

This company Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd is a poorly managed company. I placed an order and instead of them stating on their website that the item was not in stock they charged my Paypal account. Good Luck if you try to contact them.I tried both contact emails: ** [See the results below] I opened a claim with PayPal and they sided with Dongguan Shunfa

😧On their web site** this is the message you get: Your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from the site (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

I tried contacting them through their email address **

And I received the email was sent back to my email account UNDELIVERABLE

**PayPal community would not permit me to list the email address nor the website information.

*I understand that there are shipping delays due to the Covid-19 but the poor customer service with this company and reading past disputes have nothing to do with the current pandemic. 

Highlighted

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I suggested the same but we will see.

Highlighted
Contributor

Me too Ordered a putting mat and got 3 cheap unbranded golf balls today after raising it with PP. Awaiting outcome of resolution
Highlighted
Contributor

These people are sick! They were advertising toilet paper in this time of Corona Virus! I should have known it was bogus. I saw these posts too late and my payment was already completed. Escalated to PayPal immediately.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered TP for my elderly brother and canceled within 45 minutes when he told me I didn't need it.  I got the same series of nonsensical emails in response and opened a dispute with PayPal.  They are giving the company until the end if the month to respond when the company policy is to accept cancellations.  What happens if I cancel payment through my credit card if PayPal sides with these criminals?

Contributor

Was your credit card charged? If you take the dispute to your CC company you should get your money back.
Highlighted
Contributor

So my dispute was in my favor, PayPal sent instructions to send back my item HOWEVER w/the corona virus social distancing instead of going to the post office or fed-ex etc... i tried doing it online. The Online requires a phone number, apparently Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. doesnt provide 1 and PayPay backes them. I finally got some one on their chat site and the said I NEEDED PROOF  of that so I sent this 

jfetchick_0-1584963600447.png  

jfetchick_0-1584963874412.png

and this is what I received today

jfetchick_2-1584963732773.png

A big hearty thank you to PayPal .... 

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in discussions with the company for same thing, said I signed for item which no one did and I haven't recieved my putting mats. I have the video of what I ordered has I was ordering for someone else. They are offering me 50 % refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

I sent them website where I ordered, has a 5 minute video on what I ordered, instead I received a item that was in no way what was advertised. Received my cheap item from Chino,CA. Then was told to return it to China. It is mail fraud, because they are shipping from a US address and wanting return sent to China. US address is the original return address because it is the one on package. Not China! There are a number of other forums on the company and people ripped off.

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same thing happened to me. A product arrived that was nothing like what I ordered nor cost. Complained and went through the correct process and waited for a refund which I was promised. Delay after delay occurred in which PayPal then cancelled my claim. Ditto as I too was SHAFTED by BOTH.