Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor

ME TOO! I feel paypal is no different than this scam company...Sad they got $47.97 of my money and Paypal did nothing.

Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

I fully agree. PAYPAL is acting as a partner in the fraud

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
This company and all the names they use!
Login to Me Too

Astargazer
Contributor
Contributor

To the person who tried to blame the buyer (hundreds including me) for purchasing an item "to good to be true".  You are wrong and I doubt that you have actually purchased anything from this Dongguan Shunfa company.  The price was actually reasonable for the Planetarium I ordered.  The viewing device was not shipped, only two little plastic discs which are worthless.  Sir or Mam or other, this is a scam supported by PayPal.  There must be thousands of complaints against the company.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Many complaints. Please send your complaints to the Better Business Bureau or whatever platform you have in your Country who investigates fraudulent schemes like this. Please don't be silent. This scam is netting them millions. Please do your part to stop this. I don't give a damn if PayPal cancels my account. This is straight up fraudulent.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
There are at least 3 names this company uses. I complained last Oct. when there were only 5 pages of complaints. I've reported this to the US Postal Inspectors because they are using the services of the post office in their fraud.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. There are a lot of complaints. Please report this to the Better Business Bureau or whatever platform you have in your Country to report scams like this. They are netting millions. Don't let them get away with it. If everyone reported the scams something will be done.
Login to Me Too

estellelight
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to state:FIND another company to buy products from!

This company Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd is a poorly managed company. I placed an order and instead of them stating on their website that the item was not in stock they charged my Paypal account. Good Luck if you try to contact them.I tried both contact emails: ** [See the results below] I opened a claim with PayPal and they sided with Dongguan Shunfa

😧On their web site** this is the message you get: Your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from the site (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

I tried contacting them through their email address **

And I received the email was sent back to my email account UNDELIVERABLE

**PayPal community would not permit me to list the email address nor the website information.

*I understand that there are shipping delays due to the Covid-19 but the poor customer service with this company and reading past disputes have nothing to do with the current pandemic. 

Login to Me Too

Kashwilson
Contributor
Contributor
No red flags. Decent site and well set up. And for what I assumed was protection from PayPal which apparently doesn't exist. I had no reason to believe they weren't on the up and up. Next time please don't respond to something you obviously have no idea what your talking about.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.