cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Clearly seems Paypal seems to be involved with this company and making money cheating customers... they are not even offering refund.

this seller sends a crap toy when i actually ordered a AIR PIX and then offers me 10% 20% refund to just shut the case. When i raise a dispute Paypal asks me to send the item back but unfortunately due to corona virus USPS is nt accepting any shipments to China, Distungly Paypal does not odder any support and doubts the customer itself..Holy **bleep**.. This supervisor Paul green(badge ID:- 1634071 is ridiculous in speaking to the customers. Evben though i share the link from USPS of this announcement he asks me to get a written letter from USPS or a document. 

Thumbs down for Paypal is being so horrible and fr scamming the customers along with this seller

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here. Next month my PayPal will be closed. Maybe if more of us did this we'd get their attention.
Highlighted
Contributor

Case ID: PP-D-54283380

Paypal asked me to return the items(crap toy) as a resolution of the case by 03/19 and when i informed that USPS is not accepting the package for China astonishingly, they closed the case in favour of the seller on 03/15 itself even though i gave a reference of this forum where the seller is cheating many of its customers. When i had the time until 03/19, why did they close the case in Sellers favour on 03/15 itself.... Cheap tactics by Paypal.

Paypal does not even support its customers at all. I went to UPS and they asked me 200$ for retrun shipping for China due to coronavirus situation, When i informed this to paypal they were sorry, But but they asked me to somehow return the item...Seriously. I had to find another USPS center who can just accept the shipment, which i was successful. The case was now cllosed an now i am not able to reach Paypal. i raised another case which got denied immediately

Guys, we need to sue the seller and mainly Paypal for all the **bleep**. I raised a complaint with "Internet Crime Complaint Center" against Paypal and the seller. I will let you guys know the outcome of this complaint.

We need to shame paypal for such a behavior which i am about to start in social media forum. They need to pay for their deeds. I am not letting them go so easily until i get my  hard earned money back.

Contributor

Please keep us in the loop.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Class Action suit?  I am in....I am putting paypal in the same category as this company....pure shame. They are losing a large business account very soon.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Seems like it doesn't it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Would you join a Class Action Lawsuit?

Highlighted
New Community Member

Yes and by the looks of others on here we may have alot
Highlighted
Contributor

This is what happened to me I ordered 3 practice putting mats i received 3x golf balls they said its was in the description which it wasn't showed you a video of item.
Highlighted
Contributor

The exact same thing has happened to me 😢