Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

NRoberts2499
Contributor
Contributor

My recommendation is to report the company to the Federal Trade Commission and link PayPal in as an additional business. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/?utm_source=takeaction#crnt&panel1-1

With this happening to AT LEAST 172 other people as it shows on this post, PayPal should quit allowing them as a Seller. The more of us that report this the sooner we can prevent others from losing money!

I also fell victim to this Seller. Received a knockoff "Ring" Doorbell 2 and was supposed to receive an Echo Show 5 and never did. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
There are many, many more than 172. They have scammed people using at least 10 different company names. The company that taught me to Never buy anything from China or pay for it using PayPal is a different name. Same company though.
Login to Me Too

cnl1
Contributor
Contributor

I will do this.  I hope everyone else will too.  I might not get my money back but they will know I didn't roll over.

Login to Me Too

Picklepie
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have to be American?
Login to Me Too

PJC2020
Contributor
Contributor

Yes!  I just posted the exact same thing!  The FTC and the "legit site" irotyso is powered by Shopify to whom I've also submitted a fraud claim.  I've submitted it to my bank as well because they can ensure that they don't use my bank account.    

Login to Me Too

nomadede
New Community Member

I am very disappointed with the paypal service
I have rejected a legitimate claim from a Chinese company that is doing fraud and is supported by paypal
here are the details
Dispute Case ID: PP-D-57141566
Transaction Amount: $ 43.89 USD
Dispute Amount: $ 43.89 USD
Transaction ID: 6FG2978830139045E
Transaction Date: December 23, 2019
what is not understood you asked me for more evidence
The only evidence I have is the payment after the communications I had with this company by email and the photo of the product I received.
I commanded a selfie drone and I received a drone joke for children that I could if I wanted to have bought here in the market for fleas and would have paid between 10 and 15 dol no 43.89 USD
I sent them through paypal and now they all wash their hands and I lost my money as if nothing had happened, even I sent their product back to the seller
These people were not serious from the beginning
First they sent me a product that I did not see because it never came to me, they did not put my address, I wrote them by email giving them my address, they answered that due to a large number of orders
they had delayed and they would send it back to my address
wait with patience for this fraud to happen to me I have even been offered to return 10% of 43.89 or 4 Dol 44 cents
there with this gesture you can see that it is a scam

Login to Me Too

pdxtyler
Contributor
Contributor

I googled "Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.", the merchant name listed on the Paypal receipt and came across this thread. Thank you all for documenting your experiences! After seeing all the disputes and fraudulent activity claims here, I immediately contacted the merchant and asked for a cancelation of my order.

Their cancelation policy on their website store states is below.

Cancellation

We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.

Next, I contacted my credit card company, Bank of America, to try and stop the payment. However, since the transaction remained pending for several days, I was unable to file a claim until it went through.

I did receive an email response from the merchant below:

Dear customer,
Thanks for purchasing on our store. We are so sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your order. Could you please tell us why you want to cancel your order? Your reply is very important to us and we will do our best to improve our service. Please don't worry. Once getting your reply, we will deal with it as soon as possible. If any inconvenience caused to you, please kindly understand. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, Customer Service Center 

I replied, requesting for a second time, that my order be canceled and instructed them to refund my money. I haven't heard anything from them for a couple of days and noticed today that the transaction had gone through.

Today I filed a dispute claim with Bank of America. I will update here with details on how this unfolds.  

Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor
Usually they list the order as shipped within a day and then effect payment. They say they cannot cancel once it has shipped. In my case I was supplied two different tracking numbers, both bogus.
Login to Me Too

PJC2020
Contributor
Contributor
File a dispute with PayPal, as well.  What this company has done is set up a bogus transit site.  It looks like your product is "in transit" even though you've told them not to ship.  PayPal has reassured me that they MUST produce a delivered receipt with a legit transaction number or I will be refunded my money.  My refund is small, $54.98, but I am encouraging PayPal users to escalate to Shopify and PayPal so that they can shut them down.  I accessed them through a site called irotyso.com from Shopify which is no longer available and wasn't available the minute I hit "send" for my products.  You can also file a complaint  with the FTC or Internet Crime Complaint Center if you are so inclined.  They are smart and they are using rather legit looking sites so they clearly know PayPal's policies, as well as Shopify's quite well.  
Login to Me Too

jfetchick
Contributor
Contributor

So the question I have for everyone, based on the number of complaints PayPal KNOWS who the real seller is WHY DO THEY keep allowing people buy buy their stuff. I would think they would disable their account so they AND US could avoid the headaches! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.