Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
Same, scammed with ball launcher,no help from PayPal either:( very maddening they are letting this company get away with it:(
Login to Me Too

SunnyD827
Contributor
Contributor
If I can be of any help to you by describing what happened to me I would be happy to. Would love to see them go down. PayPal too actually considering they’re continuing to do business with them.
Login to Me Too

donna105
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a ball launcher and received  1 tennis ball  I am currently in a dispute and was told by today I HAVE TO RETURN THE BALL and when the company verifies it, I will be reimbursed  I went to the post office with the ball today ready to be shipped it would cost 17.00 to ship   The toy was 15.99 plus tax. The total was 21. and change  There is no way I'm going to get my 21.   plus 17. for shipping   If they were legit, they would just send the toy which there probably isn't even a toy available. Or deduct 1 dollar off my refund money for the ball.I've always bought everything through Paypal I'm second-guessing that anymore if they haven't seen this company is a fraud and stopping people from putting a transaction thru with them It could be red-flagged.

I gave up and will let the case close  losing $21.00 to a company that is doing this to many people

Donna105

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor

Don't do it you will get nothing but denial. Been at this since December for $47.97 3 dog launchers and only rec'd 3 crappy tennis balls. Paypal and this company will do nothing for you. I am taking the loss but I will be ending my business with paypal and a large account with a company is as well they I am with. This is sad. I am making it my mission to let anyone I know about this and I encourage others as well. Paypal hasn't favored anyone dealing with this company. If I were you don't waste your time and life on this...you will get no where. I do feel a class action suit opened would have a lot more people than we are aware of.

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
I lost $47 on 3 ball launchers and only rec’d three balls. The more people I see getting scammed makes me more driven to stop this. Does anyone know anyone that could advise us on the next step...class action suit or something, I am over this!
Login to Me Too

SE54
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know an Attorney that can assist with a Class Action suit?  After doing all that Paypal asked and spending additional money to return ship (using shipper PP advised)on top of the money I spent for the bogus item, this is what PayPal sent the second time I provided proof of return shipping:

We received the case(s) you filed on February 21, 2020.
We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we did not receive valid proof or tracking that you returned the merchandise.
We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor

ATTENTION ALL FOLLOWERS...

I have opened a Class Action suite to be reviewed. I sure could use your help and have you click on the link https://topclassactions.com/start-a-class-action/ and open one as well. I feel the more they see the more attention an attorney who will work for free will help us. I opened the suite against both companies Paypal, Dongguan Shunfa Logistics. This process was very easy it was a few questions and didn't take me a few minutes. I encourage all of you to get on board. We need the numbers!!! Please and Thank you

Login to Me Too

Terware
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.