cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Sure wish I had come across these reviews before I ordered from Dongguan. I really am not sure what I received but it certainly was not what I ordered. This company is a fraud. I tried to look on their website to see if I missed something in the product description but it no longer exists. 

Contributor

This is what they do. There are at least 10 company names for this scam. All are the company. All have complaints. They shut it down and come back with another name. Bottom line...if their business is in China(ask if you can't tell) DO NOT ORDER.
Highlighted
New Community Member

PayPal Doesn't Care! Their buyer protection is non-existent. I purchased 2 Galaxy Projector Lamps from these people on December 5, 2019. All I received were 2 lens caps not the actual projectors. Total spent was $75.80... PayPal told me that until the seller receives it I can't have my money even though I have customs form and tracking number from USPS. I went to the post office again today and was told that because we aren't china and we don't have control over their postal system that we may never know if they received it back. So now my granddaughters are still without their Christmas gifts and I can't have my money back to purchase something else. Being disabled with a very small income it's not like I have the money to just go buy something alse and write off the $75.80 I spent!
Highlighted
Contributor

If this happened to me I'd go to small claims court. Contact them and let them know your are going to notify your attorney about this matter and that you will take them to court. Something has to be done both to this company and to Paypal. I'm going to start posting negative things on their Facebook page. That will get someone's attention.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered what was pictured to be a very cute cat tree and got sent a pitiful piece of junk that looked nothing like the picture. Will be posting bad reviews for them wherever I can to hopefully prevent others from paying them for anything they say they’re selling.
Highlighted
Contributor

My recommendation is to report the company to the Federal Trade Commission and link PayPal in as an additional business. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/?utm_source=takeaction#crnt&panel1-1

With this happening to AT LEAST 172 other people as it shows on this post, PayPal should quit allowing them as a Seller. The more of us that report this the sooner we can prevent others from losing money!

I also fell victim to this Seller. Received a knockoff "Ring" Doorbell 2 and was supposed to receive an Echo Show 5 and never did. 

Highlighted
Contributor

There are many, many more than 172. They have scammed people using at least 10 different company names. The company that taught me to Never buy anything from China or pay for it using PayPal is a different name. Same company though.
Highlighted
Contributor

I will do this.  I hope everyone else will too.  I might not get my money back but they will know I didn't roll over.

Highlighted
Contributor

Do you have to be American?
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes!  I just posted the exact same thing!  The FTC and the "legit site" irotyso is powered by Shopify to whom I've also submitted a fraud claim.  I've submitted it to my bank as well because they can ensure that they don't use my bank account.