cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I am an unhappy consumer with this company. I am even more upset that I trusted an PayPal website. The company set me 1 ball insead of a ball launcher machine and claim that the ball was the item . I didnt order a cheap price as some people had comment it was the full price if not more then other sites. I thought that if it was back thru PayPal it would be on the up and up. I hope that this company gets shut down . and that Pay Pal is held responsible. 

Highlighted

This exact same thing happened to us, and based on all the responses I have read, it seems Paypal does not care about who they do business with.  I will refuse to use Paypal for any of my future purchases.  This is so totally shameful on the part of Dongguan and Paypal.   

Highlighted
Contributor

The main reasons I used PayPal was for convenience, and the fact that I didn't have to share my credit card info with the merchant.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. Ordered a product and received 3 cheap plastic golf balls. Filed a complaint resolution with PayPal and don’t expect a refund. I think they are in cahoots with the company running this scam.
Highlighted
Contributor

My experience is the same. I ordered a golf putting mat and receive three cheap plastic balls. PayPal is not willing to help resolve the fraud so my only solution is  that I have cancelled my PayPal account.

Contributor

I have a small balance with PayPal. I will pay it off and do the same thing as you. Good riddance to a really bad credit company. More of us should do this as well
Highlighted
Contributor

Update:

After much persistence, Paypal finally agreed to refund the amount I was charged by this fraudulent merchant. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I've been at it since December and I have had no luck with paypal starting to think they are all in this together. I am taking this to every social platform I can. I am part of a big blogging individual and this will be my mission.

Highlighted
Contributor

The Dongguan Shunfa Logistics business model apparently relies on misrepresenting their products, sending you something worth a fraction of what you ordered, and relying on return postage being so costly that you just eat the loss.  I ordered toilet tissue for my elderly brother a couple of weeks ago during the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic.  I smelled a rat and cancelled the order within minutes but the PayPal transaction was complete and despite assurances on the Dongguan website that you could cancel so long as the product had not been shipped they refused to cancel.  A series of computer generated correspondence followed that would be comical if not for the fact that I'd been had.  God only knows what I will receive if anything but it is apparently making its way across China as I write this.  I'll have to eat the $70.88 unless I fail to receive anything in the next few months at which point I can open a dispute with PayPal.  If I receive something other than what I ordered I'll be in the shipping cost back to China dilemma with the rest of the people on this forum.  There are plenty of other things to worry about now without this further aggravation so I'll just move on for now.  But I'll be sure to post again when there are new developments.

Highlighted
Contributor

Don't waste your time with the company or Paypal they will just suck your time and energy....its all a joke. I have been at this since December and paypal is of no help....good luck but its all a scam