Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Picklepie
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same thing happened to me.
Login to Me Too

Picklepie
Contributor
Contributor
exact same thing. They even admitted the ball is an advertising item.
Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

That is more or less what mine said, then I got another with the return address I posted earlier today.

Login to Me Too

Befrenda
Contributor
Contributor
Haha...they didn't even bother to contact me at all. Good luck but I think you'll be disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor

They didn't honor my buyers protection. After long discussions they refunded par of it. 

Login to Me Too

Mt0643
Contributor
Contributor
I got **bleep** by this company too. Ordered a home planetarium with two discs 37.99$, and an ice scraper 6.99$. When the package arrived there were only the two discs, and the stupid scraper but NO PLANETARIUM AT ALL. I wasn’t even feeling bad because I thought paypal would give me easily my money back after telling them the case, but nope, now paypal has accepted the sellers request to return this cheap **bleep** 6.99$(Shipping costs ~40$) back to China in order to get my refund. I’m pretty sure I will not see my money ever again... isn’t there anything we can do anymore?? Obviously here’s enough evidence to show that this shop is A dirty cheatershop.
Login to Me Too

SoCalDad38
Contributor
Contributor
You should open the case again. Send photos of what they sent and make sure you maintain that they did not send you what you ordered. It is not that what you ordered is not what was expected your dispute is that they never sent a planetarium.
Login to Me Too

LibbyF
Contributor
Contributor

That was my contention, but I have to mail the discs back, at my expense, even though I didn't receive the actual product I ordered.  They didn't send the planetarium, I am not complaining about the quality of the discs I DID receive, I'm happy to keep them, I just need the other part of the order.  

But no, the only way to get $ back is to return the discs.  PP doesn't seem to care that the order was not complete to begin with.  The seller just keeps claiming that the planetarium machine/projector wasn't part of the order, even though I have proved by screenshots of the ad that it IS.  They describe the machine, they show pictures of it, it's so obvious but they just keep saying that they shipped me what I ordered and paid for (2 discs only) and if I don't like it I can return it.  Infuriating.  

Login to Me Too

SoCalDad38
Contributor
Contributor
Do not mail the crap they sent back. It plays into their scam even more! The US post office is making money, the scammer is making money, you are out more money, their scam machine works better !
Login to Me Too

StevenDC
New Community Member
Hi Same problem! Can you give me te email please from the seller, so i can mail him? Thank you very much Steven
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.