Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

hardcore-fs
Contributor
Contributor

Where possible...

when Buying from China

Buy from aliexpress, they got most of their site over to English, & they are a solid supplier....

They tolerate far less messing about than paypal or ebay...., their dispute procedure  is excellent.. only had to use it once

which was for a fraudulent mis-seller who refused to ship the goods unless I gave them a 5 star rating...

every item i've had has been beyond expectation for the price....

"free" Shipping can be slloooooooowwww.

Also if you have any questions GET THEM resolved before purchasing, they have real time seller  messaging...

Login to Me Too

Duzer
New Community Member

I was scammed too.  Ordered $42 worth of stuff and can't even put a value on what they sent me.  Don't even know what it is!  Dong **bleep** offered me 10% refund.  When I told them I didn't want what they sent me so I either want 100% refund or the real goods, they offered 20%.  I can't believe there are over 100 others just like me and PayPal continues to do business with them.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
And that's just with this named company. They have at least 10 different names that they scam people with and PayPal backs!
Login to Me Too

user-2020
Contributor
Contributor

I am in for the lawsuit...how do we get started...? 

Login to Me Too

paullin

Hi everyone,

I had the same issue as yours. I received something completely different as they described on their website. I have a few actions and feelings as below:

1.  Paypal is not reliable. Their customer service sucks. I received similar responses like other victims': unable to speak with a real person, asked us to wait for the sender's response for 20 days.... . They don't stand for their customers. I will leave Paypal soon.  I am not sure how can we let more people know Paypal's unreliable business.  

2. I tried to reach out to my credit card bank for a dispute. I am still waiting for the results. 

3. This company and their email appear on multiple similar websites. Most of their websites on built based on Shopify. I will call Shopify to report this scam. You can also do that. We should give pressure to Shopify to avoid these kinds of fraud businesses existing in the Internet! . 

4. Just share what I received from their customer service. I bought a portable laptop screen but received a "keyboard". I also bought an "A380 aircraft with remote controller " but received a small aircraft model!

----------------------------------------------------

jieyi08support (jieyi)

Mar 11, 05:45 EDT

Dear customer,

We are sincerely sorry for the way you feel about the items. We will do our best to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Sorry, we have already checked the product strictly before shipment. We offer you a 10% refund if you can accept it? The keyboard is actually more valuable than the display. As you can see, the item is still can be used and the problem won't affect the use, the keyboard is also a hot product here. We sincerely hope you can understand and agree. Looking forward to your reply!

Kindly let us know at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Customer Service Center

Login to Me Too

junpllc
Contributor
Contributor

This is the exact same thing I am experiencing. I purchased a Vinpok screen and received some sort of weird keyboard folio. Same exact email. After replying several times I started receiving the same form letters about a 30% discount or $20 to ship it back.

If I order a pizza to be delivered, and they deliver a horse, I'm not paying to ship back the horse. Period.

And no I don't want the discount on something I didn't order. Such a scam.

Login to Me Too

TSdive
Contributor
Contributor

They **bleep** my head.

Login to Me Too

cnl1
Contributor
Contributor

"We currently have limited customer service staffing due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions. We encourage you to find quick answers to your questions by searching the community forum, visiting our Help Center, or messaging us (message response times will be delayed). Thank you for your patience. "  CAN YALL BELIEVE THIS? WEBSITE DOESNT EVEN WORK

Login to Me Too

4bonnie8
New Community Member

Sure wish I had come across these reviews before I ordered from Dongguan. I really am not sure what I received but it certainly was not what I ordered. This company is a fraud. I tried to look on their website to see if I missed something in the product description but it no longer exists. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
This is what they do. There are at least 10 company names for this scam. All are the company. All have complaints. They shut it down and come back with another name. Bottom line...if their business is in China(ask if you can't tell) DO NOT ORDER.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.