Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

lecatpuke
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep** em.  I backcharged my bank account.  was just under the 60 day limit, and I got my money refunded.  while it's only 50 bucks, it is the principle.  bank is a lick em and stick em deal, fast and easy.  years ago, I did this, and paypal closed my account.  nowdays, I hardly use them, so if they close it, hey, sorry bout that.  

Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor
Just received email from paypal about my dispute, says I have to return item at my expense, to china, I received it from CA. And have to do it before March 16. Also have to provide tracking. My item cost $36.98, have been told will cost close to that to return. Next step for me is credit card company, will see how that goes since I used paypal credit card. Paypals is useless and turn their backs on their customers, they are working with RIP off companies and always side with them.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Whatever you are sending back MUST go back to China not California. Ask PayPal for a return address. Also...good luck getting a tracking number. This won't be cheap.
Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

Called customer service, was told to send to original return address on package, and call them back with tracking number. Said China address is not original return address. So confused!

Login to Me Too

user-2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

I am in a similar situation right now. I am in CA too and look slike I purchased the same item I ordered the airplane which according to the site was a pretty large R/C plane. According to the price it seemed obvious. But when we received it, it was a tiny airplane(pullback string kind with light and sound). It said on the site that shipping was free for a limited time but in spite of that it charged us $6.99 and I bought it as it was for my son's gift. I looked into this online store and looks like it's a fraud. The seller asked me to return the shipment which was costing me $46. Of course I am not a fool to pay $43 for the fake product and then pay another $46 to ship it back.  

Please let me know how you got your refund...would highly appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted credit card company.

Login to Me Too

Jeffainthappy
Contributor
Contributor

We got scammed too.  Were sent a $5 non RC tank when we ordered an RC tank for $89.99.  What  is the matter with you Paypal?!?  137 people reported getting ripped off by Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. and you STILL allow them to use Paypal and rip people off?  It seems like all 137 of us would have a lawsuit against you.  I really hope you refund our money.  Shame on you.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
That's 137 with this named company. There are at least 10 different names that this company uses...all of them have scammed hundreds of people. PayPal doesn't care.
Login to Me Too

Wookiee51
Contributor
Contributor
I think the only way to get Paypal to stop taking money from Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd and start refunding us our money is a class action lawsuit! Even if i only received $1 from it back, it would be worth making sure nobody else gets **bleep**. The bad publicity alone would probably get them to do the right not greedy thing.
Login to Me Too

cnl1
Contributor
Contributor

Nice play on words.  Hope everybody gets it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.