cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Called customer service, was told to send to original return address on package, and call them back with tracking number. Said China address is not original return address. So confused!

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi There,

I am in a similar situation right now. I am in CA too and look slike I purchased the same item I ordered the airplane which according to the site was a pretty large R/C plane. According to the price it seemed obvious. But when we received it, it was a tiny airplane(pullback string kind with light and sound). It said on the site that shipping was free for a limited time but in spite of that it charged us $6.99 and I bought it as it was for my son's gift. I looked into this online store and looks like it's a fraud. The seller asked me to return the shipment which was costing me $46. Of course I am not a fool to pay $43 for the fake product and then pay another $46 to ship it back.  

Please let me know how you got your refund...would highly appreciate it.

Highlighted
Contributor

I contacted credit card company.

Highlighted
Contributor

We got scammed too.  Were sent a $5 non RC tank when we ordered an RC tank for $89.99.  What  is the matter with you Paypal?!?  137 people reported getting ripped off by Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. and you STILL allow them to use Paypal and rip people off?  It seems like all 137 of us would have a lawsuit against you.  I really hope you refund our money.  Shame on you.

Contributor

That's 137 with this named company. There are at least 10 different names that this company uses...all of them have scammed hundreds of people. PayPal doesn't care.
Highlighted
Contributor

I think the only way to get Paypal to stop taking money from Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd and start refunding us our money is a class action lawsuit! Even if i only received $1 from it back, it would be worth making sure nobody else gets **bleep**. The bad publicity alone would probably get them to do the right not greedy thing.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Can only hope everyone at Dongguan is sitting back enjoying a nice cold Corona.
Highlighted
Contributor

Nice play on words.  Hope everybody gets it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Where possible...

when Buying from China

Buy from aliexpress, they got most of their site over to English, & they are a solid supplier....

They tolerate far less messing about than paypal or ebay...., their dispute procedure  is excellent.. only had to use it once

which was for a fraudulent mis-seller who refused to ship the goods unless I gave them a 5 star rating...

every item i've had has been beyond expectation for the price....

"free" Shipping can be slloooooooowwww.

Also if you have any questions GET THEM resolved before purchasing, they have real time seller  messaging...

Highlighted
New Community Member

I was scammed too.  Ordered $42 worth of stuff and can't even put a value on what they sent me.  Don't even know what it is!  Dong **bleep** offered me 10% refund.  When I told them I didn't want what they sent me so I either want 100% refund or the real goods, they offered 20%.  I can't believe there are over 100 others just like me and PayPal continues to do business with them.