Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Please keep us in the loop.
Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor

Class Action suit?  I am in....I am putting paypal in the same category as this company....pure shame. They are losing a large business account very soon.

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like it doesn't it.

Login to Me Too

Astargazer
Contributor
Contributor

Would you join a Class Action Lawsuit?

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
Yes and by the looks of others on here we may have alot
Login to Me Too

Samanthacook38
Contributor
Contributor
This is what happened to me I ordered 3 practice putting mats i received 3x golf balls they said its was in the description which it wasn't showed you a video of item.
Login to Me Too

Mum1jen
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing has happened to me 😢
Login to Me Too

KezzaB1
Contributor
Contributor

I've had exactly the same experience. I ordered the Ball Launcher for Dogs, and received 1 x tennis ball! Donngguan Shunfa have said they'll refund me £1.60, and that it would cost me over £20 to return the ball. Absolutely fraudsters! I've raised it through the PayPal Resolution Centre, but looking at other's comments, I don't hold out much hope. I always trusted that my money was safe with PayPal, but now I'm not so sure.

Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor

I have been battling this since December and I ordered 3 launchers and rec'd three crappy tennis balls and paypal failed me.

I am on a mission because honestly Paypal is false advertisement with all of us complaining they are ruling for the fraud company. Paypal doesn't care about loyalty. I am telling everyone I can on any outlet about this. Paypal is to protect us and not one of us got a refund!

Sad

Login to Me Too

teresajaap
Contributor
Contributor

I am so unhappy.  I got ripped off also.  I'm not buying anything through paypal again.  Especially after reading all of this information.  I wish I would have read it first.  I received one ball also.  I thought maybe it was just something that would be coming later.  Now I see they got me for 20+ dollars.  I hate that.  So sad...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.