cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

yah, I just got my case denied.  the caveat is paypal wants tracking to china.  THERE IS NONE.  usps does NOT offer tracking back to china.  ups does, but it will cost 100 bucks, more than twice the price of the object.  **bleep**ing ripoff.  paypal, YOU SUCK

Contributor

Gotta love PayPal. I'm done with them. Any merchant I deal with that has a link for PayPal.. I will contact them and suggest that they stop doing business with them.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi there,

You can open a request for your shipping costs.

I shipped my item via DHL with tracking to China.

Maybe you can look into this option? I don't know where you're shipping from.

Good luck with this dispute!

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal is connected directly to my checking account so I don't have the protection of working with a credit card company to get my money back unfortunately.
Highlighted
Contributor

Ok, so maybe it's time to change that?

Highlighted
Contributor

you can call your bank and file a dispute.  tell them this was an unauthorized payment.  I did this years ago, and paypal then shut down my account.  it took a long time to re establish it, and now I am doing it again.  I really don't need them, because all merchants now have other ways to pay.  and it is a helluva lot easier to dispute thru our charge/debit cards, or bank.  

Highlighted
Contributor

As this sort of scam becomes more prevalent, and it appears that it will, your banks/CC companies may become less helpful. We really have very little recourse once the money is paid. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Any new developments?

Highlighted
Contributor

I just got a result from the dispute. I need to send the product back and will get a 100% refund.

But that means I have to pay shipping, again, so I'll have to open up a request to get the shipping costs refunded.

Highlighted
Contributor

Somewhere I read that the scam company has to receive the return in 10 days or less....or PayPal won't give you the promised refund. Also, the shipping will cost far more than what the original cost of the item was I wish you the best of luck with this. Let us know how it goes.