cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I just read where you will need to provide a tracking number of the pkg being returned to China. Oops...we have a problem. That number will cost you $$$$. Good luck with PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi there,

You can maybe look into the option of shipping cost refund.

It's also something PayPal offers, which helped me to ship it.

Highlighted
Contributor

good luck on that.  usps does not give tracking to china.  ups will, but it will cost 100 bucks.  or more.  with no tracking, paypal will deny your dispute.  this is obviously the loophole this **bleep** uses to **bleep** us all.  

Highlighted
Contributor

My previous message:
‎Mar-03-2020 02:06 PM

I just got a result from the dispute. I need to send the product back and will get a 100% refund.

But that means I have to pay shipping, again, so I'll have to open up a request to get the shipping costs refunded.

My update

I finally got the dispute solved. I returned the product to the seller, but they provided a false address. They denied my shipment. After being on hold for 4 weeks I got the item back. I had called PayPal two times in between to make sure that I wouldn't get the blame for this. They made notes in the dispute. After some time I got a message that PayPal closed the dispute to my advantage as the seller did not provide any updates nor communication.

Since I work for a shipping company I got to ship my item relatively cheap. I opened a request to refund my shipping cost. After 2 or 3 emails explaining the situation, PayPal approved my request and I got refunded.

So fortunately I got all my costs refunded, but it was a long dispute (started early January already).

TLDR:

Many messages, long waiting time, many calls, got my costs refunded.

Conclusion:

Do not order anything unless you want to go through a really long process in hopes of getting your money back.

Highlighted
Contributor

I also have experienced fraud with this company.  I ordered 2 of an item before Christmas and just recently, only after filing a dispute through paypay, did I  receive and item not even close to it, and no where near the value.  The dispute is still in review, but it is my hope that Paypal will stand by their policy and will also ban this company from any further activity.

Highlighted
Contributor

GinaNY

PayPal gave me ten days to mail fraudulent product back to seller, this would take up to 30 days and cost more than product was worth. Seller NEVER replied NOR DID PayPal in this time, so claim denied. I do not hold out any hope of you getting a refund after vwhat I experienced.

Highlighted
Contributor

sunshine living hall scam

on 11-6-2019 I ordered and paid for a HYT multi-functional metal dish drying system, fancy term for 2 layer dish drainer.  I received a  pink cheap plastic 3 levels, which I can get at the Dollar Tree for $1.00.  I escalated this to a claim and damn paypal took the liars from China's word that it was correct because the Post Office marked it as delivered.  I tried to explain to PP that it was not what I ordered and so now I am out $27.99 because  China is lying about what they sent.  

Anyone have any information that might help.  I would really appreciate it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: sunshine living hall scam

So sorry to hear of your experience with this scam.

We just had the same experience with the same exact product.

I was so furious when speaking with PP.  They finally offered $20 credit which we accepted.

This is by no means over with.  Their resolution was to be compared to flea market bargaining.

BTW: I used the same Dollar Store analogy as you when speaking with them.

Ken

Highlighted
Contributor

That is EXACTLY what happened to me and forget getting your money back. PP said they would if I filed a report through a .gov website and I did. Then they told me that the case was closed and I wouldn't get reimbursed because I didn't return the item. After long discussions I got part of it back. 

Highlighted
Contributor

What government website?