Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

skyowallc
Contributor
Contributor

I went to one of these sites today, added an item to the account, used phony name and info to get through checkout and at the top of the page as an account identifier for the seller was temporary email address from a chinese company that provides disposable email addresses, so obviously PayPal doesn't look very closely at it's chinese customers

Login to Me Too

thicks2
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order on February 6th, 2020 to a Sebora.com not knowing the company was this Dongguan place until I paid. As of today, I have not received my order. When I contacted the company they told me they ran out of the item and asked me to wait "about 7 days" to see if they would receive more stock. I could tell by the grammar and stall tactics that this is a scam company. When I told them I would not wait and I want a refund, they emailed me again to ask that I wait a like longer and they will give me a 5% discount as an apology. I've filed a claim with PayPal. In the meantime, I'm blowing up their email with multiple messages every day. I just copy and paste my same request for a refund. Perhaps they will get tired of me and issue a refund.
Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

Probably best to ask that they only communicate through PayPal as others have suggested. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

lecatpuke
Contributor
Contributor

is it possible that Dongguan shunfa OWNS paypal?  or vice versa?

Login to Me Too

cnl1
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I was aware of all this info before I made purchase.  I did not receive misrepresented goods-I received NO goods. When I contacted seller after 2 weeks I was told item was on backorder just wait.  But of course I had been debited the day I ordered.  I asked for immediate refund and they continue to send me bogus email full of bribes in broken smaltzy English translation, but wont refund my money.

I am awaiting Paypal resolution to my claim.  I am quite surprised that Paypal allows them to bill with this method. 

Login to Me Too

bburke30152
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on December 30, 2019 a Sega Flux Planetarium Projector listed as Christmas Sale! 60,000 stars Original Home Planetarium - Home Planetarium with 1 & 2 Discs for $45.89 total US dollars. 2 months go by and it's now February with zero shipment received and stonewalling delay email tactics from the Chinese seller. I finally receive a small envelope packet from China and it is only 2 discs, no Sega Flux Home Planetarium projector. I immediately (again) email the seller thinking it might come as a separate shipment. I receive the following email response from jieyi05support (Jieyi)Dear customer Sorry for all these trouble. Sorry, we have sent you an advertising product that does not include a machine which is in short supply. We cannot sell the machine at the current low price. We are sorry again for the misunderstanding you caused. Hope you can understand us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Best regards, Customer Service Center. I opened a case with PayPal, who has ALWAYS supported me against criminal sellers. Never ONCE have I had any open case resolved against me. Weeks go by with PayPal 'reviewing information' on my open case. Finally I hear nothing and open the request to check the status. PayPal closed the case in favor of the fraudulent Chinese seller and PayPal never even sent me an update email notifying me of this horrible decision. If PayPal does not reconsider their decision I will immediately close my account. PayPal never ONCE asked me to follow up or verified that I received all items of my order. HORRIBLE DECISIONS BY PAYPAL!!!
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
This is what happened to me too. I even sent them(PayPal) a copy of an email from the fake company that their advertising was less than honest. PayPal still backed them. They lost me as a customer because of it.
Login to Me Too

LibbyF
Contributor
Contributor
I was in the exact same situation with the exact same response from the company regarding the planetarium. It's absolutely ridiculous. Only thing PayPal would do is get me a refund if I shipped the two discs back by a certain date, but it was so expensive to ship back it's not worth it and they closed my case because I didn't provide a tracking number. I'm torn and may fight this (as another member suggested, it's not that the merchandise we received as defective so we shouldn't have to return it. Just one half of the order never arrived) ---- but for $40 or so dollars I think I'm done with the frustration and unfairness of this. I have already spent so many hours on this and will definitely reconsider using PayPal as a method in the future. Other seem to have had success with their credit card companies issuing a refund. My PayPal is connected to my bank so on principal I may reach out to them, but again it may not be worth the hassle and I'd kind of like to put this all behind me it's been so frustrating. Good luck in your follow up with this and I guess we all have learned our lesson about who and when to use PayPal to pay, if at all.
Login to Me Too

lecatpuke
Contributor
Contributor

close to my case.  item was 50 bucks, cost me 27.75 to send it back, but paypal has just reimbursed me.  I did not know they have a shipping reimbursement program, a rep I spoke to sent me the link.  Dunggook **bleep**fart is hoping no one sends back their crap, so they get free money.  what a dummy I was.  when I first disputed, it was because I had no received my item.  it was on the final day, and paypal was about to refund my money when I got it.  so I notified paypal I had it.  then I opened it up, and after trying to get it to work, I figgered out it was not what I ordered, so I had paypal reopen the case.  if I had kept quiet, I would have gotten my refund, then dungheap would have had to come after me.  and I wish I had seen all these posts before I bought.

Login to Me Too

KAI12
Contributor
Contributor

Well I'm New customer that unhappy with this company , very much disappointed, after 3 months they send me part of my product which I can't use , as usual paypal is very negative to customers against sellers . shame on this company and paypal too. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.