cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

is it possible that Dongguan shunfa OWNS paypal?  or vice versa?

Highlighted
Contributor

I wish I was aware of all this info before I made purchase.  I did not receive misrepresented goods-I received NO goods. When I contacted seller after 2 weeks I was told item was on backorder just wait.  But of course I had been debited the day I ordered.  I asked for immediate refund and they continue to send me bogus email full of bribes in broken smaltzy English translation, but wont refund my money.

I am awaiting Paypal resolution to my claim.  I am quite surprised that Paypal allows them to bill with this method. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered on December 30, 2019 a Sega Flux Planetarium Projector listed as Christmas Sale! 60,000 stars Original Home Planetarium - Home Planetarium with 1 & 2 Discs for $45.89 total US dollars. 2 months go by and it's now February with zero shipment received and stonewalling delay email tactics from the Chinese seller. I finally receive a small envelope packet from China and it is only 2 discs, no Sega Flux Home Planetarium projector. I immediately (again) email the seller thinking it might come as a separate shipment. I receive the following email response from jieyi05support (Jieyi)Dear customer Sorry for all these trouble. Sorry, we have sent you an advertising product that does not include a machine which is in short supply. We cannot sell the machine at the current low price. We are sorry again for the misunderstanding you caused. Hope you can understand us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Best regards, Customer Service Center. I opened a case with PayPal, who has ALWAYS supported me against criminal sellers. Never ONCE have I had any open case resolved against me. Weeks go by with PayPal 'reviewing information' on my open case. Finally I hear nothing and open the request to check the status. PayPal closed the case in favor of the fraudulent Chinese seller and PayPal never even sent me an update email notifying me of this horrible decision. If PayPal does not reconsider their decision I will immediately close my account. PayPal never ONCE asked me to follow up or verified that I received all items of my order. HORRIBLE DECISIONS BY PAYPAL!!!
Contributor

This is what happened to me too. I even sent them(PayPal) a copy of an email from the fake company that their advertising was less than honest. PayPal still backed them. They lost me as a customer because of it.
Highlighted
Contributor

I was in the exact same situation with the exact same response from the company regarding the planetarium. It's absolutely ridiculous. Only thing PayPal would do is get me a refund if I shipped the two discs back by a certain date, but it was so expensive to ship back it's not worth it and they closed my case because I didn't provide a tracking number. I'm torn and may fight this (as another member suggested, it's not that the merchandise we received as defective so we shouldn't have to return it. Just one half of the order never arrived) ---- but for $40 or so dollars I think I'm done with the frustration and unfairness of this. I have already spent so many hours on this and will definitely reconsider using PayPal as a method in the future. Other seem to have had success with their credit card companies issuing a refund. My PayPal is connected to my bank so on principal I may reach out to them, but again it may not be worth the hassle and I'd kind of like to put this all behind me it's been so frustrating. Good luck in your follow up with this and I guess we all have learned our lesson about who and when to use PayPal to pay, if at all.
Highlighted
Contributor

close to my case.  item was 50 bucks, cost me 27.75 to send it back, but paypal has just reimbursed me.  I did not know they have a shipping reimbursement program, a rep I spoke to sent me the link.  Dunggook **bleep**fart is hoping no one sends back their crap, so they get free money.  what a dummy I was.  when I first disputed, it was because I had no received my item.  it was on the final day, and paypal was about to refund my money when I got it.  so I notified paypal I had it.  then I opened it up, and after trying to get it to work, I figgered out it was not what I ordered, so I had paypal reopen the case.  if I had kept quiet, I would have gotten my refund, then dungheap would have had to come after me.  and I wish I had seen all these posts before I bought.

Highlighted
Contributor

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Well I'm New customer that unhappy with this company , very much disappointed, after 3 months they send me part of my product which I can't use , as usual paypal is very negative to customers against sellers . shame on this company and paypal too. 

Highlighted
Contributor

**bleep** em.  I backcharged my bank account.  was just under the 60 day limit, and I got my money refunded.  while it's only 50 bucks, it is the principle.  bank is a lick em and stick em deal, fast and easy.  years ago, I did this, and paypal closed my account.  nowdays, I hardly use them, so if they close it, hey, sorry bout that.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Just received email from paypal about my dispute, says I have to return item at my expense, to china, I received it from CA. And have to do it before March 16. Also have to provide tracking. My item cost $36.98, have been told will cost close to that to return. Next step for me is credit card company, will see how that goes since I used paypal credit card. Paypals is useless and turn their backs on their customers, they are working with RIP off companies and always side with them.
Highlighted
Contributor

Whatever you are sending back MUST go back to China not California. Ask PayPal for a return address. Also...good luck getting a tracking number. This won't be cheap.