Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

meirmichaeli
Contributor
Contributor

they did the same thing to me!!!

Login to Me Too

Tracer51
New Community Member

I got ripped off by this company too.. bought a ring 2 from them and they took the money and never responded, paypla will pay me back, but they are thieves !

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I hope you do. They haven't backed any of us yet. I wish you the best. Because of this, PayPal lost me as a customer. There are at least 10 companies under one roof...all are frauds. Just read all the complaints.
Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

Isn't this PayPal community forum kind of creepy? I mean here we all are with numerous complaints about the same company and not much action. In my case PayPal has given the suspected fraudulent company a month to respond and that was after my attempts at communicating broke down. Dungguan Shunfa company will already have had my money for a month and a half by the time they are required to respond. Multiply that by all their other scam sales and that could be a significant chunk of investment capital for little to no risk of consequences. But at least now I think I know what to look for in the future.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Carl....this company operates under at least 10 different names. My bottom line now? If they are in China, I stay away.
Login to Me Too

thicks2
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I don't buy from China either. It's frustrating that sometimes the origin is not listed. I run into this a lot on Amazon. But, if the expected arrival date os more than a week you can be sure the items are coming from China so steer clear. Regarding the company we are discussing here, I ordered from this company it was operating under another name, and never received my product. I emailed them and they said the item was out of stock but if I could just wait a little longer they would ship. After multiple requests for a refud they sent multiple pleas to wait and offered me a 5% discount for my trouble, then 10%, then 15%. It's been over a month. I finally got my money back yesterday.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
This "company" operates under at least 10 different names and all of them have the same complaints. They advertise a lot on FB and I call scam on all of them. Unfortunately most people don't heed the advice. But I still won't ever use PayPal again!
Login to Me Too

bmorsh
Contributor
Contributor

Everything on the site indicated North America. It was even shipped to me from an address 20 minute drive from my home. I am thinking I drop it off there.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
What's really funny....a PayPal moderator will pop in on occasion and tell the person to go to the Resolution section and file there. Funny!! That doesn't do any good at all.
Login to Me Too

thicks2
Contributor
Contributor
I will not use PayPal again after this experience. They should stop doing business with this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.